4: Party (1)

ALLY
After Hayden left I plopped onto the couch and started reading again. Somewhat later, my phone went off signalling I should get off my book and read the text. I grabbed my phone and noticed Audrey texted me.

AUDREY: Hey Ally! Do you wanna come to Scott's party on Friday?

ALLY: No thanks, I've got better things to do and plus I don't like parties.

AUDREY: Come on! Reading and studying is not better than a party. And who doesn't like parties?!

ALLY: Gosh Audrey, I don't like parties cause they make me feel weird.

AUDREY: Please? Just for 10 minutes?

ALLY: No.

AUDREY: Please?

ALLY: No.

AUDREY: Please? I'll do anything.

ALLY: Really? If I go will you promise not to beg me to go to anymore parties?

AUDREY: Ugh fine.

ALLY: Just for 10 minutes and that's it. Okay?

AUDREY: Fine. Look I gtg, see ya tomorrow smarty pants!

ALLY: To you to weirdo!

Why does everyone want me to go to parties? I'm not made for partying whatsoever.

TIMESKIP

I sigh. It was Friday and I just got back home from a long day of school
"Hi mum!" I greeted.

She smiled at me, "Hi sweetie! How was school?"

I smiled back, "Great mum! By the way, I'm going to a quick study gathering tonight, is that okay?"

"Of course! Just don't come back too late!"

"Thanks mum!" I yell as I run up the stairs. I didn't want to tell her the truth because she would freak if I told her I was going to a party.

I go to my closet and rummage around for something suitable to wear that's not so elegant and not too casual.
"Aha! I found you!" I say to myself as I hold up my light blue dress. I bring it to my bathroom and take a shower.
:::::
I slip on the dress and look at myself in the mirror, "Not too shabby Ally, not too shabby."
Should I put makeup on? I thought to myself. Nah. I don't like makeup anyway, so I put on a layer of honey lip balm and go downstairs.
"Woah! Ally! What's the occasion?" My dad asks.

"Oh! Um, I'm going to a little study gathering and we get to dress up nicely." I lied. Gosh I feel so guilty right now. I lied to both my parents.

"You look beautiful as always Ally. Have fun!"

I grab my flats and put them on, "Thanks dad! See you guys! I love you!"

"We love you too!" They shout before I close the door. I turned around before realisation struck me, I don't even know the address. Wow Ally, just wow. I get out my phone and text Audrey.

ALLY: Hi Audrey! I'm just about to head to the party but I realised I don't have the address... Do you mind picking me
Up?

AUDREY: No problem Ally! I'll be there soon.

ALLY: Wait don't you need my address?

AUDREY: Nope. I know you live next to Hayden and I know where he lives since we're friends so...

ALLY: Okay! See you soon!

As soon as I out my phone away, I hear a BEEP BEEP! I looked up and saw Audrey waving at me with her boyfriend Kristian. I hop into the car and buckled my seatbelt.
"Hi!" Kristian said to me, "Ready to go?"

"Hi!" I said back politely, "And ready as I'll ever be!"

"Then let's go!" Audrey announced happily.
Party, here I come. I just hope there's not too many people because, well you see, I don't do so well in big crowds if you know what I mean.
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this update! I'm having a lot of ideas swirl in my head for the future when I type out these chapters so maybe you guys will have a longer book! Maybe.
Until next time,
Stay Strong!