3: You're my neighbour?!

ALLY
"And this is your locker." Hayden finished.

I smiled, "thanks".

"My pleasure. Say, you free this weekend?" He said with a smirk while leaning on the locker next to mine.

I was confused "Um, yeah?"

"You wanna go out?"

I frowned, "No".
Everyone in the hallway stopped what they were doing to turn and stare at me with jaws wide open.
I guess no girl ever turned down that guy before, geez.
RING

After hearing the bell, I went to my first class which was English. Yay. Note the sarcasm there.
Even though I am a goody goody, it doesn't necessarily mean I enjoy every single subject you know.
I noticed a couple of empty seats, but I decided to sit next to a girl with strawberry-blonde hair that was drawing in her notebook. She must've noticed me sitting down before she turned to me.
"Hi! You must be new here. I haven't seen you around."

"Yes, I am. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

She smiled, "Oh! My name is Audrey. (Anna) What's yours?"

I smiled back, "The names Ally. Nice to meet you Audrey."

"Back at you, blondie."
I was about to say something back but the sound of the teacher's loud voice echoed across the room, silencing everyone and gaining their attention.
"Hi class, I am Mr Carlos, I am your English teacher for this semester. Since today is the first day back at school, I grant everyone in this room a free pass to roam the for the whole period. Don't make too much noise because there are other students worki-" Before Mr Carlos finished, most of the class ran out the door cheering.
I turned to Audrey and she shrugged.
"We've got a free period after this then it's break, so you wanna head to the cafeteria?" She asked. "I could introduce you to some people."

"Sure!" I replied grinning.

TIMESKIP

"So, this is Elaine, (Elsa) Rebecca, (Ruffnut) Melinda (Merida) and Pippa. (Punzie)" Audrey pointed to a group of girls sitting in front of us.

"Hi! My names Ally, it's so nice to meet you all!"

"To you too Ally!" They said.

"Now that I've introduced you to them, it's time to broaden your knowledge on the different groups here at Beverly Hills Tech High." Audrey said.

"Oh okay." I replied. I didn't exactly know what she meant so I just went with it.

"So there are many groups here. The Nerds, the jocks, the annoying people, the popular girls, the average girls which are us, the popular boys, the average boys and finally, the players." She finished by pointing to a table where I noticed Hayden was sitting at.
Ah, so now I know what he was on about, he's a player. Now I know not to trust him fully yet.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I blurt out.

"As a matter of fact, I do. His name is Kristian. He's a player." Audrey said like it was nothing.

"Aren't you worried that your going to get played? Like I mean he is a player."

She shrugged, "Nah, not really. I can trust him, most of them actually. They're just annoying until they find the one they actually love. But until then, yeah. They mess with other people. Hayden's fine though, once you get to know him. He's a really sweet guy."

"Oh okay, good to know." I turned around to finish my food.

TIMESKIP

HAYDEN
When the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the class, passing Ally
"Yo Ally! Come here!" I yelled.
She rolled her eyes and turned around to walk back towards me.
"What do you want Hayden?"

"I just wanted to see if you cared enough to come back." I chuckled.

"Ugh! You're so annoying you know." She punched my arm. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" I said rubbing my poor arm.

She gave me a death stare and walked off.

I shrugged. Whatever. I hopped into my car and drove off to go home.

When I got home, I parked my car and went inside.
"Hi dad." I said.

He looked up from his computer, "Hi son, no girl today?" He chucked.

"Nope, turned me down." I looked through the pantry for something to eat.

"Finally, someone rejected the Hayden Haddock, huh?" He said

I sighed, "Whatever." Before running upstairs.

"Hayden?!" My dad yelled as soon as I plonked down my bag.

"WHAT?" I yelled back.

"I need you to give this invitation to the new neighbours for my party."

"Fine." I sighed and took the letter, running out the front door and over to the neighbour's.
KNOCK KNOCK

"COMING!" I hear a voice yell.
As soon as the door opened, my eyes widened.
"ALLY?"

"HAYDEN?"
We both said.

"YOU'RE MY NEIGHBOUR?!" We said again in disbelief.
I handed her the letter.
"What's this?" She asked before taking it.

"Invitation to my dads party next Sunday."

"Okay. Bye!" She said. But just before she closed the door, I put my foot in the way so the door couldn't close.
I heard her sigh, "What now Hayden?" She opened the door again.

"There's a party at my cousin Scott's house this Friday night, you wanna come?"

"No thanks. I don't like parties." She said.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry what? How can you not like parties? What better thing have you got to do Friday night anyway?"

"Watching movies and studying."

"What?! So you'd rather stay home and watch movies and STUDY, instead of going to a party?! You're a dang mystery Ally Hofferson." I said before walking back over.

"What kind of person doesn't like parties?" I mumbled to myself. "Oh right, she's a goody goody." I could tell the first time I laid eyes on her.
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hi guys! Back again with another chapter! What do you guys think so far? You like it? Or nah? Do you think Ally will go to the party or stay home? Find out in the next chapter!
Stay Strong!