12: Paris (2)

LAUREN
When I stood in front of the room for 10 minutes, continuously knocking, I confirmed that no one was awake. So I pounded on the door even harder and louder to try to wake someone up.

ALLY
I blink my eyes, and look towards the door where I could here someone pounding on it. I tried to get up and stretch but something was pulling me down. I looked down and saw a pair of arms, and followed them to meet a sleeping Hayden. Why is he in my bed? I thought. I slowly and carefully wriggled out of his grip and went to the door. I opened it to meet Lauren's tired face.
"Gee, what happened to you?" I asked.

"What do you think? I was awake the whole flight and was pounding on the stupid door for 15 minutes. Even the room service person came up to me and asked if I was on drugs or something."

"Sorry, come in."

"Finally. What are we doing today?" She asked, walking in.

"Not sure, I think Hayden has to sort some work out, so I think we can go shopping."

"Yes! Should we wake him up?"

"Um, yeah. I suppose."

"Yesss! I have a great way of waking him up." She walked over to him and sat on his curled up body. She leaned down and licked his whole face like a dog.

"Ew." I said, scrunching up my face at Lauren's disgusting way of waking people up.

"Ahh!" Hayden shot his eyes open and screamed. "What's wrong with you Lauren?! We're trying to sleep here!"

"We?" She asked.

Hayden looked down to where I was sleeping and looked back up to find me with a smirk on my face and my arms crossed.
"Whoops."

"Wait, wait, wait. So you two slept together?!" Lauren shrieked.

"It's not what it seems Lauren-" Hayden said.

"I don't care WHAT you tell me, you SLEPT. TOGETHER??!!"

"Um," I started.

"I'm so disappointed in you two." She shook her head.

"We're sorry?" Hayden questioned.

"You goose! Why didn't you tell me you two were dating!" She said.

"What? No! We're not dating! Not now, not ever!" I thought about what I said and tried to correct myself. "Um, I- i mean, maybe not ever but- the point is we're not dating!"

"Are you sure?" Lauren smirked.

"Yes!" We screamed at her.
She put her hands up in defeat.
"Okay, okay, but I'm still going with what I believe."

NORMAL

When Hayden went to the office his father told him to, the girls went to the mall to shop for some souvenirs. They walked into a gift shop and the lady behind the counter greeted them with a friendly,
"Bonjour!"

The pair just smiled back at her and carried on into the shop. When they came across a shelf with the fluffiest slippers ever, Lauren said, "Did you know, Hayden is 19 and has NEVER owned a pair of fluffy slippers before?"

Ally dropped her jaw, "What! Even I have a pair of fluffy slippers, and my family's budget is WAY lower than yours."

"I know right! It's crazy! I guess no ones ever given him a pair of slippers as a gift." Lauren shrugged. "But his birthday is coming in a month, soooooo." She gestured with her eyes, to try to get Ally to give Hayden a pair of slippers as a present.
Ally saw what she was doing, gave in and sighed. "Fine, but I'm getting him something else too, cause just slippers is lame."

She grabbed a pair of black slippers with red fluff on the inside and paid for it.
Lauren looked at her watch and groaned, "We have to go to the office, Hayden wants to make sure we're alive and have lunch together. Then we can go sightseeing."

"Sure, I'm kinda tired of shopping anyway." Ally remarked.

"What? You can never be tired of shopping."

"Well I do enjoy it but I'm not that big on it." Ally pushed her glasses back in their place. "Let's get an Uber cause I'm not walking anymore. I just need to sit down, relax, and study."

OFFICE

HAYDEN

I looked over at the clock. Lauren and Ally should be here anytime soon.

When they arrived, Lauren immediately pulled us out and into a pizzaria, where we had a quick lunch and a gelato. Then we wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower since it was just around the corner, but Lauren spotted a Zara and apparently had to go shop. So we spent the rest of the day shopping with Lauren and only and hour at the Eiffel Tower, taking selfies and full shots. We then climbed to the top, to watch the sun set, and all the lights turn on. A light breeze passed through, messing up the girls hair, but making mine look even hotter. I noticed a couple other American girl tourists gawking at my amazingness, so I winked at them and they pretty much fainted then and there. Ally noticed this and just rolled her eyes at me.
What's wrong with all this awesomeness?
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hey guys, sorry for the lame chapter, It was a busy day and my brain isn't functioning properly anymore this late at night, so I'm going to sleep. And hopefully write a better chapter tomorrow.
So until next time,
PEACE ✌️