16: beach

HAYDEN
Ding dong!

I rang the doorbell to Ally's house and her mum opened it.
"Oh hello Hayden! Ally's upstairs if you wanted to see her."

"Okay thanks!" I went inside and upstairs to Ally's room.
Okay so why am I here? I don't know exactly but my brain just went
Time to go to Ally's house!

Sometimes I think my brain is really stupid. (I don't know where I'm going with this chapter)
"Ally? It's me Hayden."

The door handle moved and the door opened. Ally was still in her pyjamas and her hair was a mess.
"Morning sleepyhead." I joked.

"Haha very funny. I started cleaning my room before sunrise and I just finished and I wanted to go back to sleep but you came so..."

"Who cleans their room before sunrise?"

"Me! I do!"

I mentally face palmed.
Then a lightbulb went off in my head.
"Hey do you wanna invite some friends and go to the beach?"

"Ya!" She beamed. "I'll go text some people"

"Mkay, and I'll get ready. See you in a bit?"

"Yep. See ya!"

Time skip

ALLY
I was the first to get to the beach so I chose a nice shady spot and put down a mat. Then I put on some sunscreen and laid down with a nice book.

A while later, I hear a voice.
"Is this your way of having fun at a beach?"

I looked up.
"No I was just waiting for you guys."

"Well then, lets go swim!" Lauren cheered. The boys weren't here yet so might as well have some girl time before they intrude.

We ran to the edge of the water and waded in until the water level reached out waists. Then we dove under and swam and splashed. I noticed a cliff that was hanging off the side of the water, so I swam over and climbed up. It seemed like many people had already climbed this before because there were footprints everywhere. I don't think anyone else noticed me except for Lauren who followed me up.
"Ready Ally?" She asked

"Yep."

"3...2...1..." we counted "WOO HOO!" We screamed as we cannonballed into the cold water."

The girls were cheering and swimming over to the cliff to have a go.

"HEY! That's dangerous! Get down right now!" Someone yelled.

I looked down and saw the dudes. "Don't be party poopers. Get up here and join us!" I rolled me eyes and walked to the edge.
"Can you guys do backflips into the water?"

"Yeah! Of course!"

"We should do a backflip one after another."

"Yes! I'm second!" Lauren screamed.

"First cause it was my idea." I said. We all lined up and the edge, I threw my arms back and jumped off, into a backflip. When I landed, Lauren went and I saw the guys faces. They were hilarious.

"Come on! Jump with us! You won't die!" I suggested.

"Lets go guys!" Jack said and ran towards the cliff, followed by the others.
...
The whole day was spend laughing and swimming, but now when the sun was setting, we went to the bathrooms and took showers before walking around to find a place to eat.

We finally settled on some Thai food because it was the only place around that was open.
...
When I got back home, mum and dad were sitting on the sofa watching some soap opera thing, so I grabbed a snack and went to my bedroom.

It was pretty late at night so I ended up falling asleep while watching YouTube.
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Sorry for the bad chapter! It's late and I haven't got much sleep so my brain doesn't work at this time, so I'm so sorry! It's short too. 😑
Until next time,
PEACE ✌🏼