6: What?!

ALLY
I went out of the room and towards the stairs. I grab the railing and walked down slowly, admiring the beautiful paintings of scenery hung along the wall. And at the end, was a family portrait. There was a father, which was of course the mayor, a woman that looked like she was in her early 30s, I'm guessing that's his wife, and a little scrawny boy in front of them. He looked really familiar with his green eyes and freckles... oh well.

I walk along the corridor to try to find the dining room for breakfast like Hayley said, but man this place is huge as!
I hear footsteps coming closer towards me from behind, so I spin around to see who it is. And it's no other than Hayden himself. Just great.
"What are you doing here?!" I glared at him

"Geez calm down Ally, I live here. So I have every right to be here." He said.

"Are you visiting the mayors house?"

"Oh my- didn't Hayley tell you anything? I'm the mayors son!"

"What?! You're joking right?"

"Nope. And you didn't even thank me for bringing you here and not to your own home so your parents would kill you."

"So you brought me here? Um, thanks. I guess. But I need my glasses, I can't see anything clearly!"

"Relax Ally, it's not the end of the world. I'll bring you to breakfast."

"No thank you, I can find the dining room by myself. And then im leaving."

"In my clothes?" Hayden smirked.

I totally forgot I was wearing his shirt. It was so comfortable though. "No thanks, I'd rather wear my dress again."

"It's still wet you know. Hayley washed it."

"Ugh. Fine I'll give you back your clothes tomorrow. At your dad's party I guess."

"Thanks. Do you want me to show you the kitchen? We eat there instead of the dining room. Just saying, if I let you wander around this house, you'll be back in the same spot within 2 minutes. So follow me."

I smiled because I was grateful of his offer and followed him.

"Just saying, you're beautiful without your glasses, and I mean it." He suddenly said.

I could feel my cheeks become red, "No I'm not, I'm uglier without my glasses."

"Who says?"

"I do." I grin.

"Well, I say you're better looking without your glasses."

"Well I take that as a compliment." I said before I started giggling.
Why am I giggling? That's not a very Astrid thing to do...

§§§

HAYDEN
I got to admit, Ally is really pretty. She just doesn't see it.
After breakfast, she took her plate and went over to the sink. I heard Hayley tell her she didn't need to do that but Ally just wanted to be nice.
When she walked past me, assuming she was going to get her dress and go over to her house, I said
"See ya later".

She just gave me a slight smile and walked off.

ALLY
I opened my front door to see my dad sitting on the lounge chair, reading a newspaper.
"Hi dad". I said

"Hi sweetie! Have fun?"

"Yep, loads." I quickly walked past to try to not let my dad see I'm in guy clothes.

"Ally?"

I stopped and sighed, "Yeah dad?"

"What on earth are you wearing?"

"Well, my dress was dirty last night, and I couldn't fit in my friend's clothes so she let me borrow her brother's"

"Oh, okay."

I ran up the stairs and flopped onto my bed. But I noticed my calendar on my wall and it was the 13th of February. Great. I'll be spending yet another Valentine's Day all by myself. Wait. I haven't texted Lauren ever since I came here. Whoops.

I pick up my phone and send her a text, and to my surprise, her reply was instant.
ALLY: Hey Lauren! Sorry I haven't been texting you, been really busy!

LAUREN: ALLY! Ma Bae! How are you?

ALLY: I'm great! You?

LAUREN: FREAKIN AWESOME

ALLY: Whys that?

LAUREN: My parents just said we're moving to Beverly Hills so I'll be attending the same school as you!!!

ALLY: OMG Really?!

LAUREN: YES! Our flight is tonight so we'll arrive at the airport at about 12 noon tomorrow!!

ALLY: you know I'll be there to see you!! I'm so excited!!

LAUREN: I know! I've gtg, I'll see you tomorrow!!!

ALLY: bye!!!!!

This is going to be awesome! My best friend is moving to Beverly Hills tomorrow!
I grab my homework to get a head start on everyone because I'm like that. Don't judge me.
-=+=--=+=--=+=-

Hey guys! I still don't know the official name for you guys yet, but I'm open to suggestions! Just comment what you think I should call you guys.

And, I need opinions on this story whether or not you love it! Or hate it. Comment please!
Until next time,
PEACE ✌️