Epilogue

"Oh my gods oh my gods oh my gods" Ally paced up and down in her room, tossing items of clothing everywhere around the floor.

"Ally calm down!" Lauren tried calming her stressed friend. It was the night of the dance and when Ally came home, she realised she'd never bought a good enough dress.

"Lauren! How can I calm down when I have two hours to figure out where to get a dress before Hayden comes over!"

"Okay I have an idea. Since I couldn't decide which dress to buy, I bought two dresses just in case. I can run over and grab the other one for you."

"Oh my gods, Lauren! Thank you! You're a life saver!"

"I know! Now put on some makeup while I run over." Lauren ran downstairs and out the door.

Ally stared at herself in the mirror, wondering which kind of makeup to put on. Lauren brought a whole backpacks worth of makeup over but the worst bit was Ally didn't know what half this stuff did. So she whipped out her phone and followed instructions on a basic makeup tutorial.

First, she dabbed concealer on her face, the blended it in with an egg shaped sponge thing. Then patted her face with some powder, added some eyeliner and eyeshadow, and finishing off with some lipgloss.

"I'm baaack!" Lauren sang into Ally's room. She stopped when she saw her friend in the mirror. "Dang girl! You a fine cookie! Why don't you wear makeup daily?"

"Well I don't really like makeup. It's kinda scratchy and annoying."

"Whatever. Just change cause I ran past Hayden on the way back and he's on his way o-"

Ding Dong!

"HES HERE!" Ally rushed into the bathroom and quickly changed into the dress which she didn't pay much attention to until now. It was an absolute stunner. It was a minty strapless dress that was up to her mid thigh in the front but all the way to her heels at the back.

"Hey Ally! I'm going back home now to wait for Daniel! I'll see you later!" Lauren called from the other side of the door.

In a couple of minutes, Ally stepped out of the bathroom and took a deep breath before going down to meet her Prince Charming.

Their eyes locked when she reached the bottom of the stairs, and for a moment there was nothing but silence.
"Wow." Hayden opened his mouth to say more but nothing came out.

Ally giggled, "Not so bad yourself, Haddock."

Hayden extended his arm for Ally to take.
"Ready M'lady?"

But Ally didn't take his arm. Hayden frowned and looked at her.
"You okay?" Hayden looked confused.

But Ally didn't say anything, she just grabbed the collar of his shirt and yet again, her lips found their way onto his.
It was sweet and passionate. Nothing like either of them had ever felt. When they pulled away panting for air, Ally whispered

"I love you too."
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Okay I'm sorry. That's the end of the book! I do hope you've enjoyed and I really appreciate you guys sticking with me the whole time. We're not completely settled in our new home yet but it's getting there. My new book will be published sometime next year, but I will still be active. As always,
Until next time,

I love you guys 😘

PEACE ✌🏼