Dedication

I know I said I'd write more chapters, but I was struck with inspiration to add in everything I wanted in the epilogue. I actually quite love this, to be honest. I didn't want to drag out the story any more with filler chapters.

I cannot believe after all the blood, sweat, and tears this story is finished! Actually crying a bit. There were times when I was so tired and stricken with writer's block, that I wanted to give up on this story. That always happens to me, especially when I am stressed in my daily life. So, I have a few people I want to thank for pushing me through this story.

First, I want to thank God for helping me. I prayed a lot through the writing process of this story. I tried to put as much biblical themes in this story as I possibly could. I never could have done this on my own without being struck with inspiration (sometimes in the middle of the night or in the middle of class when I can't do anything about it haha).

I would also like to thank my best friend Ivy Helms. She is the most supportive and kind person I know. She is always anxious to read my stories, and even when I do a bad job, she still lies to me! Haha! Positivity helps me more than negativity ever will, and I thank you so much, Ivy, for being such a bubbly and positive soul and for truly understanding me. Love you to the Moon and back.

Also, I HAVE to thank Reese_Cadwell. (Not sure if this will tag you. I'm not tech savvy at all lol). I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life, even though we live so far apart! Thank you for always being so supportive and giving me the constructive criticism I need. You are so dear to my heart! Love you!

And Sarah. Oh my goodness, I couldn't forget you. You are my backbone, the person who fights for me when others are cruel, and you are so, so sweet! I also thank God for bringing you into my life. You are like a sister to me, and I hope that somewhere in the book of our lives, we will one day meet in person. That will be an awesome new chapter in our lives, I think. Love you!

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you wonderful people who read my book and leave all of the AMAZING and sweet comments. Some of your comments are just so kind. I've honestly been moved to tears more times than I can count. My heart just overflows with joy and love when I think of y'all. I can't believe this story has become this popular! I'd be content with even just one reader, but 18,000?! Insane. Thank you so, so, so much to all of you who have stuck with this story with my inconsistent updates and my wishy-washiness. I wouldn't be here writing this dedication if it wasn't for y'all! And I can't wait to meet new readers even after this story is finished! I'm always happy to have new friends, so no one ever be afraid to PM me.

I'm sad to be writing this for the last time, but I love y'all to the Moon and back. God bless!

Love,

Josie