Mistakes;

I am VV glad y'all liked the first chap. I hope you really like this one too.

F A R K L E S POV

Farkle looked into the distance staring at nothing with a blank face. He knew he should have told Riley a long time ago, but now he didn't have a choice.

Farkle finally left Topangas and went back to his house were he was confronted by yelling and smashing. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

He wished his parents would save the fighting for the day time, but alas they were at work. Always at work.

He sighed once more before deciding that it'd be best to go to his room before he gets a vase thrown at him.

Farkle jumped onto his bed staring upwards toward the ceiling. He gazed across his planetarium roof. He saw Orion's Belt, and Venus, but sadly no Pluto.

Pluto = Riley

He wanted to find Riley. Grab her by the arms and tell her he loved her, but sadly no. He needed to do it before smackle does, he could afford getting rejected privately, but publicly? In front of all those people? No way.

What is he gonna do?!

And on top of that his parents wouldn't stop. All of a sudden he heard a loud bang outside his door. Farkle jumped up to make sure the maids were alright. When he opened the door he heard something he wished a child should never hear,

"HE'S YOUR MISTAKE!!" His mother shouted to his father. Farkle felt as if head been punched in the stomach. He turned around quickly and ran back to his room slamming the door behind him. Farkle slid down the back of the door and placed his head between his knees, breathing harshly as tears ran down his face.

****
A week later and Farkle just couldn't get it out of his head, the ringing words of his parents, Farkle is a mistake. They didn't want him, and in some ways he didn't want them either. He didn't want the late night yelling and the broken vases that he had to avoid when walking to the fridge.

What he wanted was happiness, what he wanted was Riley. He felt bad for wanting her, wanting her as if she was an object when to him she was his queen. He walked out of his ginormous apartment that seemed to house only few. He remembered earlier asking Riley to meet him at the park, maybe he would tell her then.

He sat on the bench near a fountain waiting. He headed tiny flats click on the concrete ground. Farkle looked up and watched as the water that shot out of the fountain left reflections on Riley's body. She caught his eye and held it as she approached. Riley smiled and sat next to him.

"Hey Farkle" she said, he watched her eyes so very bright in setting sun. 

"Hi." He responded.  Riley swung her legs across Farkle's Lap and rested her head in the crook of his neck. Farkle held
Her, with out prior notion to. They did this almost every time they met up at the park alone. It didn't matter if they talked or not, just being in each others presence was good enough, so they sat in a comfortable silence before Farkle spoke up,

"My parents were fighting when I got home" he stated, Riley lifted her head from his shoulder and gave him a concerned look.

"Was it about your father being away so much?" Riley asked, to which Farkle shook his head.

"No they were fighting about me" he stated sighing slightly.

"Like a custody battle?" Riley asked confused with her brows furrowed.

"No more like I was a mistake and it was all my father fault for not coming prepared... Pun intended" Farkle stated, Riley smiled at his pun, punching him in the arm slightly for his sad excuse for an innuendo, and shook her head,

"Well if it helps any, I don't think you were a mistake, yes you may have been your parents, but to me your like a golden prize." Riley said running her hand across his arm trying to soothe him. "A prize that not everyone gets bestowed upon, I'm glad your in my life, and your certainly are not a mistake to be in it."

Farkle smiled and hugged Riley tighter. "Thank you riles, that means a lot to me."

Riley smiled, she looked up at the stars and said, "something, someone made you being in my life possible"

She looked back down, making they're faces only inches apart. Farkle's breath hitched realizing how close they actually were, what he hadn't realized is that they both were leaning in slowly. All of a sudden Riley's phone went off. She looked away and pursed her lips. Farkle glanced away and cleared his throat. Riley pulled out her phone. She hopped off his lap and looked back to him and smiled sadly.

"I... Uh, got to go" riley said nervously. Farkle got up and scratched the back of his neck. They looked at each other with red faces.

"Yeah uh, yeah" Farkle said before pursuing his lips together.

"See you tomorrow?" Riley asked her eyes full of optimism. Farkle smiled and nodded,

"Tomorrow." He replied. Farkle watched as Riley turned and headed back to the path she had came from.

Farkle almost kissed Riley, his best friend, the girl he is in love with. Almost. After all he was a mistake, and so was that almost kiss.