Venus;

here is part 3 of my christmas special

<><><>

Riley followed Farkle downstairs. Seeing him stopped at the entrance to the the living room and kitchen. She approached him slowly,

"What's going on?"

"Nothing just waiting for you" he said smiling.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me up there?" She asked. Farkle shook his head,

"I promise you nothing important" Farkle stated before walking away to join the rest.

"Huh." Riley said before following him, they both sat back down on the floor not even inches apart. They had gone by unnoticed as topanga was unwrapping her gifts, which seemed to be baby stuff only. Riley laid her head on Farkle shoulder and watched her mother get so excited over baby clothing.

She began thinking about how it would be in when she was old enough to be pregnant. What would it feel like? Would she be a good parent? What would she name them?

"Farkle do you think I'd be a good mother in the future?" Riley asked mumbling her words so no one else could hear her but him. Farkle looked at her slightly confused,

"Well I don't think you'll kill the kid" Farkle suggested, Riley frowned, "yes Riley I think you'd be a great parent when the time comes"

"Thank you Farkle, I think you'd make a great parent too someday" Riley complemented, but not before adding on quickly, "as long as you don't poor any toxic chemicals on said child"

Farkle chuckled, "what would you name said child?" He asked, starting up a scrabble game in Riley's head. What would she name her child, Venus? Farkle jr.? Blinky? She liked the sound of Venus, Venus is nice.

"Venus" she mumbled softly so no one could hear her, "Venus."

"Why Venus?" He asked, "I get that it's a planet and all and it goes with our theme, but why exactly?"

"It's named after the Roman goddess of beauty, but if you get to close it can kill you." Riley said, "it has assertive in a way"

Farkle smiled, "I like the meaning it sets purpose and meaning."

They both smiled at each other, not realizing Maya had listened to they're entire conversation thinking about how stupid they were for complete geniuses. Riley looked away from Farkle and to the rest of her family who had seemed to be cleaning up the wrapping paper that was thrown every where across the floor.Dinner was next is what she could only assume. This year her grandmother, Katy, and Auggie both helped Topanga with the Roast dinner. Her mother had opted Riley out because of what happened last year.

"Do you think we should help?" Farkle asked noticing her gaze ,

"I would say no but I'm Riley." Riley said as she got up lending a hand to Farkle to which he took it gratefully.

"Thanks." Farkle said smiling before joining her mom in the kitchen who was already preparing for dinner. Riley stood there and watched as they talked so diligently with each other. Oh what she would do to get audio of that conversation.

<><><>

hope you liked this one i should be publishing the last part this week.

honestly i love space, I'm Pluto, what planet are you?