Cards;

<><><>

Riley turned around, stopping her conversation.

"Yeah, peaches?" She called back. Maya held up the game, and Riley's eyes lit up. All three walked to the couch and sat down as people gathered around.

"Can we play?" Lucas asked holding Charlie's hand.

"Zay? You wanna be my partner?" Maya asked the teen boy he seemed very concentrated on his cereal. He nodded and sat the bowl down and slid next to her on the couch. Riley looked towards Farkle who seemed to already be looking at her,

"Partners?" She asked. To which Farkle smiled and responded,

"Partners"

Maya took of the lid and set up the game before grabbing a card.

"What's your partners favorite movie?" She read allowed before answering, "the notebook"

Zay nodded signaling she was right. Maya put the card back down starting a used pile.

"Next" Maya said sliding it over to Lucas and Charlie.

"What's your partners favorite movie snack?" Charlie read off the card. Lucas smiled at him remembering the last time they played the game. "It's chocolate. He barracks them into mini pieces and throws them in to the popcorn"

A couple of people around them 'awed' as did Riley. She loved how cute they were together. Charlie slid it down to Riley and Farkle who awkwardly enough weren't a couple. Farkle drew a card and read aloud,

"What is one thing you would change about your significant other?" He paused for a moment making Riley anticipate what would come next.

"If there was one thing I would Change, it would be how she always feels the need to be happy for the sake of others when herself isn't" he stared down into her eyes not even looking away to see the others reactions. "or I would change the way she assumes I'm gonna end 'I want you to be-' with happy when I always say 'want you to be okay' because I really want you to be okay Riley because I don't care if your happy or sad I just want you to be okay"

Riley could feel herself tearing up at his gentle words as he looked deeply into her eyes. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him embracing him in a hug which he graciously took. It wasn't until Maya coughed very noticeably that the broke apart. She looked at everybody with an apologetic look as she blushed.

"Sorry" Farkle mumbled. He slid the cards towards Maya and they continued on until the cards approached them once again, by then Smackle and Kacey joined answering questions that no one thought they would know. Riley grabbed a card from the deck since Farkle had the last time.

"Describe your partners Iris color" she read aloud. She turned to Farkle and looked him directly into his eyes, she followed, "their like this grey blue color with a tinge of gold, its like being under water and looking up to the surface, seeing the glittering sun." She said so entranced like his eyes compelled her. She felt her self pop back into reality. She coughed catching everyone off gaurd.  "Um, lets go up to the roof it's almost midnight"

<><><>

I'm watching Matilda rn and I completely forgot how good it was.

Anyways how was y'all thanksgiving for you Americans like me?

Mine was okay we just went out and got food the night before and cooked at my grandmas house since my grandfather is too sick to barbecue.

And that clip of Riarkle FUCKING killed me

And that clip of Riarkle FUCKING killed me. It was so nice and sweet, I can't wait for the full episode.