Be okay;

I know i said I'd only post on weekends but I have something important to ask at the end so just you wait.

<><><>

R I L E Y S POV

Riley sat at the door all night trying to gang up the courage to get up and go to her bed to sleep. She didn't eat dinner, telling her parents she wasn't hungry, but in reality she was mentally exhausted from trying. In the morning dark circle consumed her eyes and a slow sluggish track had consumed her legs.

She smiled to her self trying to keep it on her face but it almost like clockwork, fell into a frown. Riley scrolled through her phone looking for some form of notification from someone, but sadly nothing.

She wanted to call Maya, but she already knew that Maya would just make her be happy again. Riley doesn't want to be happy she wants to be okay.

She figured that the only person who wouldn't do that would be Farkle, she called him, and let the phone ring,

"Hello?" Farkle said answering the phone,

"Farkle please come over" she said her voice cracking mid sentence.

"I'll be right over" Farkle said knowing that she wasn't okay. This happened every now and then, Riley would be consumed by a depression spell and she couldn't handle it, so she called Farkle saying the same words over again, he tells her to get help but he is her help.

Ten minutes later Farkle climbed through her window holding a dollar general bag probably full of junk food. By then Riley had consumed a spot in the middle of her bed in a ball. Farkle laid the bag down and crawled on the bed wrapping his arms around her. She immediately climbed into his lap holding him closely, scared to let go.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Farkle" she cried looking up at his blue eyes.

"I know and I wish I could help you and tell you that everything is gonna be alright, but i can't because I don't know if everything is gonna be alright" Farkle explained rocking her back and forth, "i can't make a liar out of myself, riles"

"I would never ask you to do that for me" Riley said as Farkle wiped her tears away.

"But what you could ask is what's in the plastic bag," he said smiling. Riley sat up and handed the bag to Farkle.

"I don't know what did you get?" Riley said smiling a bit.

He reached into the bag and pulled out a DVD case, "I got the notebook and a lot of chocolate"

She smiled wider, "you never have to do this you know? I mean Christmas is tomorrow" Farkle put down the bag and grabbed Riley's hands lightly.

"I do what ever I can to make you-"

"Happy?" She asked cutting him off. Farkle shook his head.

"No, i do whatever I can to make you feel okay"

"Ever since my mom got pregnant again I can't help but to feel like she's fixing her mistake she made with me, it makes me want to disappear so she won't have to deal with burden of a life long mistake" she spoke shakily trying to hold herself together without falling apart all over the boy she's in love with. Farkle looked down and concentrated on his hands a bit more avoiding Riley's eyes.

"I couple of days ago I overheard my father parents fighting about me and that she wouldn't have had to stay if it wasn't for the mistake, me" Farkle confessed, Riley frowned at his story. Her parents had never told her upfront that she was unplanned she had always known, And as of right now she wanted to yell at. Mrs. And Mr. Minkus for not seeing how freaking wonderful they're only son is.

"Two mistakes together makes one huge success story', right?" Riley said staring at the ceiling."isn't that the phrase"

"No that would be 'two wrongs don't make a right'" Farkle corrected, Riley frowned at the irony.

"Then lets make it the phrase" Riley said making Farkle smile, he nodded and let a small 'of course'. Riley and Farkle got situated on her bed with the lap top on Farkle's lap. Riley had cuddled into him placing her head on his chest.

the movie had reached the end, and Farkle closed the laptop. They sat in silence before Farkle spoke up,

"Why do you call me and not Maya?" He asked. Farkle had been wondering since the first time she called him and told him that she couldn't handle it anymore.

Riley sighed, "because you understand me better than anyone even Maya, and she would just tell me to be Riley to be happy, but you won't you want me to be okay, you want me to cry my heart out because you know that holding it in will only make it worse" she could feel herself tearing up again.

Farkle wrapped his arms around her tightly not letting go. He could tell Riley was becoming droopy falling asleep in his arms. "Don't leave" she whispered sleepily"

"Wouldn't dream on it" he whispered back

<><><>

Kay so quick questions: what other questions do you think would be on those cards from the couples game? (In GM new year)