F E E D M E;

Y'alls comments give me life, and I don't know how many times Imma say this but y'all give me so much confidence in my writing like I even turned in an English project where a created a character and made up a scene that was as long as my one shots. You guys literally give me life thank so much.

<><><>

R I L E Y S POV

Riley had thought of a perfect plan to tell Farkle how she feels. If course She would still do it on New Years, and exactly when the clock strikes twelve.

Riley walked into Topanga's after school greeted by her friends. She sat down next to Maya staring at her unknowingly, as if she was blanking out on thoughts. Maya noticed and looked up,

"Is there something wrong?" Maya asked, Riley shook her head jumping out of her daydream.

"Nothing peaches, I was just thinking of throwing a party again on New Year's Eve" Riley stated twirling her pencil between her fingers. Maya smiled,

"That sounds like a great idea" she said all cheery. Riley looked around at everyone, all getting a nod of approval.

"Then I'll invite the entire history class" Riley stated before writing down something on a sticky note. She put her pen down and looked up catching the bluest eyes in existence, Farkle. They hadn't spoke about they're almost kiss that had happened only a day ago. Farkle smiled at her and went back to his work.

What a blunder, he had her wrapped around his finger. One slight touch and she's melt. She smiled to herself before getting up to go order a small snack. She sat at the counter and waited for her muffin staring back at Farkle longingly. He was trying to explain what fractions were to Maya who still couldn't comprehend. She smiled at how determined his face looked, his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed.

"He tries so hard, yet nothing" Katy hunter said up from behind her. Riley sighed and turned back to the esteemed waitress. Katy looked her concerned, "is everything okay sugarplum?"

Riley nodded before turning back to Farkle, "I think so" Riley bit her lip.

"He'll come around" Katy said making Riley blush. She looked back to Maya's mom who was holding out a muffin. Riley took it and looked at smiling. She said thank you and went to go sit back in her spot next to Lucas who was currently going over his movie date with Charlie with Maya.

Riley had always takin pride in the fact that she was the first one he'd come out to, even if they had dated, she was happy Lucas trusted her with a very personal secret.

She ate the muffin graciously taking a big bite out of it. She looked up to see farkle staring at her. "Yes?" She mumbled with her mouth full of muffin. She blushed and swallowed all of the muffin that had been in her mouth. She could tell Farkle was eyeing her muffin.

"You want some?" Riley asked. Farkle snapped out his daze and nodded before opening his mouth. Riley tore a piece off and put in Farkle's mouth as she giggled lightly.

"O my god they're feeding each other now" Zay said from next to Smackle. Riley and Farkle both turned toward Zay with raised eyebrows.

"I was hungry" Farkle said with a full mouth. Smackle looked at him with a disgusted look as did Riley.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth Farkley" Riley scolded. Farkle swallowed the muffin and slumped his shoulders.

"It's not like you don't" Farkle bickered. Riley could feel herself blush. She had no way to counter act that. "Purple cat got your tongue?"