Never mind;

R I L E Y S POV

She got up to her room and shut the door lightly. She walked over to her bay window waiting for her Farkle to pop through. She stared out into the cold winter morning. There was a slight cold drift coming through the window due to the snow. Riley shivered lightly.

Farkle climbed through the window diligently. Holding a large bag. Probably the gifts. He noticed how cold she was and took off his sweatshirt and handed it too her.

"Thank you" she mumbled, taking the soft grey sweat shirt.

"Why aren't you in the living room with your family?" Farkle asked. Riley grimaced, she honestly didn't want to go back down, but she couldn't blame her family for not having enough seating space.

"There was no room so I decided to comeback and wait for you." She stated,

"Well I'm here now so let's go back to the living room and you can sit with me on the ground" Farkle suggested. Riley smiled and nodded. They both stood up, Riley quickly put on Farkle's NASA hoodie, and the both walked down stairs.

Everyone turned heads as toward them, seeing how exhausted Farkle looked from lugging the gifts. "Hello Farkle, merry Christmas" Topanga said

"And to you to Mrs. Matthews" Farkle said before continuing on with his greetings. Riley stood close to him, and looked at him as he talked so diligently with everyone. She snapped out of her daze when Maya asked her if she was alright,

"Yeah I'm fine peaches just I bit tired that's all" she stated, knowing it was somewhat the truth even though she felt like she was lying. Her and Farkle sat on the floor pushed closely together by the couch.

They passed gifts around and talked about stories. All the while Riley and Farkle had they're own side conversation about anything and everything.

"Sometimes I think santa is just a thing made up by the Christian church to get rid of those who don't believe" Riley suggested quietly.

"Maybe, but theirs always atheists" Farkle said smirking,

"But what about king Henry the 8th?" Riley asked making Farkle laugh slightly.

"King Henry the eighth made up santa clause?" Farkle asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well he did cut off his wife's heads, so..." Riley stated trailing off.

"Poor king Henry's wife's" Farkle sighed with a giggle followed by Riley's. Maya got her attention and handed her a small wrapped box with a tag that read,

To: Riley Matthews the most magnificent thing in my life.

From: Farkle

Riley smiled and looked at Farkle who was looking at her back. She stood up and held out a hand towards Farkle who took it confusedly. Riley turned to her family.

"We'll be right back"she said before running up the stairs still holding Farkle hand, who followed her up the stairs trying to catch his breath.

She pulled him into her room and grabbed a small box she left on her night stand. She handed Farkle the wrapped box while still holding the one Farkle had given her.

"Why don't you go first." Farkle said, "I wanna see the reaction when you open it"

She began slowly unwrapping it revealing an elegant box. She opened it slowly and gasped, "oh Farkle.." she said mesmerized as she stared down at the beautiful necklace with Pluto at its center.

"I know you already have a Pluto necklace, but-"

"Farkle it's beautiful" she said taking the necklace out of the box. she handed it to farkle and turned around gesturing for him to put it on her. he smiled and clasped the necklace around her neck. farkle was proud she liked it so much. she faced him,

"now you" she said he began to unwrap it slowly, he took out the leather bound Mars pendant, he gaped down at it,

"Riley it's amazing I'll never take it off" he said putting it on himself.

They both fiddled with they're necklaces as they stared into each other's eyes so love stricken and they didn't even know it.

"Farkle thank you for being there for me last night and all the other nights, I know I should probably tell my par-"

"Riley you don't have to tell them if you don't want too, I only ask you to get help because i hate seeing you in pain" Farkle said cutting her off, he should tell her that he loved her.

"What did I do to deserve a Farkle like you?" She asked grabbing both of his hands lightly.

"You made me the Farkle I am, remember people change people" Farkle stated.

"And us said people should probably go back down stairs before they think I murdered you" Riley said before walking towards the door, but Farkle didn't move. She turned back and gave him a confused look,

"Riley?" Farkle asked grabbing her attention. Now, he thought, but
Then his brain screamed not yet.

"Yes?" Riley acknowledged.

"Never mind" Farkle said shaking it off, "let's just go down stairs"

Riley smiled sadly which turned into a frown as he walked out her bedroom door letting go of her hand.

What had she done?