Expectations;

(^^me) Kay so I painted my face, that was fun. Anyways here is part 4/5

<><><>

F A R K L E S POV

Farkle walked away from Riley and into the kitchen seeing as Mrs. Matthews seemed to need some help.

"Hey fark can you get the milk and butter out of the fridge?" Riley's mother asked as she stirred something in a bowl.

"Yes ma'am" he saluted and walked over to the fridge grabbing the milk and butter noticing left over birthday cake from Riley's birthday. He remembered being the only one to remember. Her parents celebrated it last week after realizing.

He knew that her parents were good parents and that they have a baby on the way, he could only imagine the stress, but to forget your own daughters birthday that was messed up.

He set the stuff on the table, "here you go"

"Thank you Farkle" she said before setting down what she had been doing, "I'm glad that you made Riley feel happy, she hasn't been so lately"

Yeah no kidding, Farkle said to himself. He looked away for a moment and then back to topanga, "it's one of my assets in life is to make sure she's happy"

"I'm glad Farkle" she smiled and him a pile of plates to set down. He took them and began setting them in the correct spot as he watched Maya drag Riley off into the distance. "I've known you for a long time Farkle and I know you'll do anything for her so long as you live."

Farkle had forgotten about how incredibly important his talks with topanga meant to both of them. He knew a lot about the Matthews but something still sprang in his min,

"Mrs. topanga why did you choose Cory over Yale?" Farkle asked out of no where. Topanga looked at him slightly

"I realized I could live with Yale, but I couldn't live without Cory." Topanga stated setting the turkey on the table. "Why do you ask"

"No reason, it's just my dad wants me to go to Princeton, and I don't want to lose all my friends" Farkle confessed shaking his head,   Topanga looked up at him and smiled sadly.

"Don't want to lose your friends, or don't want to lose Riley?" Topanga questioned catching him off guard, "I wash the laundry so don't think I don't know you stay longer than intended at night"

Farkle blushed and ran his hand through his hair. Topanga placed a hand on his shoulder, 

"Look I know your father, but follow what you want to do not him, and if he cuts you off you have all of us to fall back on" she said looking around.

"Thanks Mrs. Topanga"

"No worries Farkle, we all have expectations that people want us to live up to, it's only if we actually do it does it prove who we are" Topanga stated handing Farkle utensils.

"You are very wise"

"I guess I've grown wiser in my years" she chuckled, "this entire family will be here for you, remember that Farkle"

"Why aren't you the one teaching us about life?" Farkle said shaking his head.

"I heard that!" Cory yelled from the other side of the room, making both chuckle,

"Because of him" she said pointing to her husband.

"Again thank you for always having me over and treating me as your own" Farkle said, smiling at her.

"If your own family can't treat you as so, then we will." Topanga said, "now go get Auggie and Ava, I don't want them messing around to much"

She patted his shoulder and sent him off. He walked up to Auggie's room and opened it covering his eyes with one hand. "Is it clear?" Farkle asked slightly afraid to open his eyes. Both Auggie and Ava looked at him amused.

"Farkle we're children what do you think we'd be doing?!" Ava exclaimed as he slowly moved his hand away revealing the ten year olds.

"Well I don't know what you kids are up to these days" Farkle suggested as Auggie hopped of the bed.

"Not much of anything we were just sorting through old toys"

<><><>

Double update, your welcome. I'm watching Halloweentown II and I'm just getting throwbacks.

What's your favorite old DCOM? Mines the entire Halloweentown franchise.