Outcast;

Thank you for answering that question in the last chapter, also this chap is going to be in 4 parts I just won't be putting the part numbers in the title.

Edit: like it's been weeks since I published this and I'm just now noticing that I put 4 parts instead of five. Whoops.

R I L E Y S POV

Riley awoke feeling slightly better than her days past depressing scheme on her mind. She felt a warm body next to her before remembering that me events that occurred. She heard a large intake of air signaling that Farkle was awake. She looked up at him as his eyes fluttered open. He looked down at her and smiled,

"Merry Christmas Riley" he mumbled revealing his morning voice which was husky. It sent shivers down her spine thinking about how hot his voice sounded.

"Merry Christmas Farkle, I'm glad you stayed all night with me" Riley said smiling sweetly They were tangled together by blankets and stared into each other's eyes longingly as if the rest of the world wasn't as beautiful.

Riley suddenly got a wave of reality hit her about how close they are, she took in a sharp breath. Riley looked away and too the clock. 8:30am, Riley sat up quickly in her bed accidentally knocking Farkle off. He hit the floor with an 'oaf'.

"Sorry" she mumbled in a soft sweet voice, Farkle popped up and smiled,

"It's fine now that I'm up I can go back to my apartment to get your and the rest of your families presents." Farkle said, Riley was sad he was gonna leave, but PRESENTS. "I'll be back in an hour or so"

Farkle walked over to the window and begin crawling out.

"Lo-" she stopped her self, "see you later". Riley grimaced at how she almost said two words that could ruin one of the best friendships she's ever had. She huffed a breath. A knock on the door brought her out of her scolding session, Riley looked at the door and stared before her mom walked in,

"Merry Christmas honey, was Maya here?" Her mother, Topanga, asked gesturing toward the bay window, Riley bit her lip and looked away. She knew that her parents hatted her having boys in her room (well Cory did), but she had to hope Farkle would be okay.

"No, it was Farkle" Riley said shaking her head lightly.

"Oh, well why'd he leave?" Topanga asked,

"He said he forgot something at home and be back shortly" she stated mumbling of as she stared back at her window hoping for Farkle to pop back up, but instead it was Maya. Riley and her mom smiled at the blonde.

"Peaches!" Riley exclaimed, Maya smiled and jumped onto Riley's bed.

"Merry Christmas Riles" Maya said, Riley said same in return.

"I got you that frame that you wanted" Riley said smiling.

"Great!" Maya exasperated, "yours is in the bag with the rest of the gifts Shawn is bringing up."

"Oh goody" Riley said still smiling. She hated smiling as if she was happy, especially after last night, it made her feel like a fraud.

"Why don't you come with me to the living room Maya, and let Riley get a bra on" Topanga stated. Making Riley groan and fall back on to the bed.

Riley hated bras, uncomfortable and made her feel like an elephant in a cage. Maya smiled at Riley's pain, "sure Mrs. Matthews." Maya hopped of the bed and followed Topanga out of Riley's room.

Riley stayed like that for a while before finally getting up, she grabbed all of her presents out of the closet and her bra, sadly.  She set aside Farkle's present. She was surely going to give him the necklace in private because she already knew that non of her family would get the significance.

Riley put on her bra, and put on a more festive looking t-shirt, before lugging all of her gifts out into the living room.

She saw everyone gathered around in the living room, yet no space for her to sit. She grimaced and looked away. Christmas and yet still an outcast, and when that baby comes they'll be no spot left for her or Auggie. That poor boy won't know what hit him. Auggie saw this baby as a great thing as did she when Auggie was being born, but now all she could do was feel like she was jealous and depressed over a fetus.

She didn't hesitate to put all the presents under the tree, and stand by the couch looking longingly to attach to they're conversation. It was barely a couple minutes later when her grandfather started to get up and let her take his seat on the couch, of course Riley refused placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Nah it's okay grandpa I'm gonna go check my bay window to see if Farkle is back yet" she said catching the attention of the rest, she received a sad look from her grandfather. She smiled and walked away and back to her room. She stopped just within ear shot to look at her family who had all gone back to conversing, but this time she was the topic,

"Is she alright?" Her grandmother asked Topanga. Topanga looked away from her mother-in-law to Maya.

"No clue Matthews" Maya said shaking her head.

Riley turned away and looked up at the ceiling trying to keep tears from falling. She held the stair rail lightly as she walked up the staircase.

<><><>
I watched the Hamilton documentary on PBS and it was😍😍🙌🏽🙌🏽👌🏽

Anyways I'm on break this week so be prepared for some random one shots.

And Peggy