Chapter 18 - The Final Showdown Part 2

"Oh Delilah," Benny said, looking over at me. "We're back where we started...with a few extra guests."

"That must have been you back at the warehouse," I said, calmly. He nodded, as I grinned my teeth. "Step away from him, Benny."

"Sorry, can't have any witnesses."

I was two seconds from putting a bullet in his head, when the banging started again. But it was way harder than before. The barrels moved a few inches forward, and Zayn grabbed my waist. I took a few large steps to the side, to get away from the door. I was still shielding Zayn from Benny's view. The door swung open, and Aaron and Manuel slipped through.

"Well, look at this," Manuel cheered. "I almost missed all the fun."

His gun was pointed at me, while Aaron stood next to him. Even if Aaron could help me, I was completely screwed. I held my gun steady on Benny. I knew Manuel had to get passed me to get to Zayn, which gives me a two hit advance. In other words, he would have to shoot me and then shoot Zayn. Giving me the opportunity to choose between shooting him or benny. He and I both knew that I would never let that happen. I would kill him first.

"Are you alright, Aaron." My glare never left Benny.

"Yeah," he replied. "My clock haven't started yet."

What? Haven't started? I wondered how that was even possible. Wasn't it suppose to start when I saved Lily? I bet it was just another lie to keep me away from the real end game. I frowned knowing I would not be tricked again.

"So babe, how would you like to do this," Manuel grinned. "I can give you Aaron but you have to give me Zayn."

I stood motionless. Not even an option. Did Manuel really think I would just hand him over like that? Seriously. I didn't say a word but I could tell Manuel was getting frustrated.

"You don't have any other options," he snapped. "Give me the boy."

I smirked, knowing I'm getting under his skin just by doing nothing at all. It's funny how angry Manuel could get by being ignored. He tightened his grip on the gun. Then, Aaron spoke.

"I'll get him," He said, moving in front of Manuel's gun. "If you're going to use me as leverage, you might as USE me. She won't shoot me."

Manuel thought it over, "Okay, but no funny business. I have no problem bullet a through that stupid head of yours."

Aaron chuckled. I held my gun firmly on him, unsure of his motives. He slowly walked over to me, blocking my view of both Manuel and Benny.

"Give me the gun, D." Aaron said, calmly.

I glanced at him, blankly, "What are you doing, Aaron?"

"I'm trying to save your life, " he whispered. "You know he's not going to let both of us live. He loves you. I'm just leverage. Trust me."

I looked into Aaron's eyes. I search deep down into his soul for his alternative. Behind his guilt and sorrow, I saw it. I wasn't worried. I sighed and handed him my weapon.

"And the other one," he said, tilting his head.

I reached behind my back and pulled out a second gun. I let my arm fall beside me, still holding a grip on my last weapon. I sighed, again.

"Today, Delilah." He yelled, as I slightly jumped. "I swear your reflexes are getting slow."

I looked at him again, confused. His eyes shifted from side to side. His lip curled into a evil grin, and right there, I knew exactly what to do.

In the blink of an eye, Aaron turned around raising my gun into the air, and fired a few rounds at Manuel. At the same time, I dropped to my knees and fired a few at Benny. Manuel managed to get out of the way of the flying bullets. Benny wasn't so lucky. He caught three of them, square in his chest. Blood sprayed out, as he fell backwards onto the asphalt.