Chapter 19

"Excuse me?" Someone clears their throat at the foot of my bed.

Someone else closer to me groans and an arm pulls me to them. My face comes in contact with a mouthful of blankets, making me jerk back awake. A figure is standing near the edge of my bed with their arms firmly crossed. Stiles is peacefully asleep next to me, his arm draped over my waist, and lightly snoring. I lift my head up from the mound of pillows, blinking a few times to clear my slightly blurry vision. Mom is standing there, eyebrows raised at me.

I'm so screwed.

"Do you want to explain yourself?" Mom doesn't bother to whisper, looking rather angry.

"I didn't want to be alone after last night." I glance back at Stiles then looking back at Mom. "I'm sorry. I should have made him sleep on the floor. He just makes me feel safe."

Mom's face softens a little bit, yet still holds up her tough exterior. "Are you two dating now?" I grin down at the sleeping guy next to me. "I'm happy for you, but don't let this happen again. I was serious when I said I didn't want to end up on one of those terrible pregnant shows for teenagers."

"That won't happen. If it does, you can ship me off to some boarding school or something." I joke with her.

Mom cracks a small smile. "You two better get ready. School starts in thirty minutes and Scott already left. You have the choice of not having to go, but he doesn't." She chuckles at Stiles. "Stiles!"

He jolts awake, tangles himself up in the sheets, and sends himself tumbling off my bed to the floor. Mom laughs at him, writhing around on the floor. Stiles untangles himself and sits up, blushing. His eyes flash from mine to my mom's a few times.

"Uh. H-Hi, Mrs. Stilinski." Stiles automatically assumes that this situation is going to go downhill.

"Don't let this happen again, Stiles." Mom points to the two of us before wandering out of the room.

I clutch my stomach, laughing at Stiles' bewildered face. His head whips around to face me. Not only does he look confused at what just happened, but he looks adorable all together. I finally have him after all these years. Here I thought I was the one that was hopelessly in love with him, yet it turns out that he has had a crush on me for ten years.

A pillow hits me in the face, seizing my laughter. "Hey!" I toss the pillow back at him.

"Who said you could laugh at me?" Stiles climbs to his feet instead of sitting on the floor.

"I did." I smirk at him, strolling over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. Mom gave me the option of staying home and normally I would gladly accept, but I'd rather be with Stiles.

Stiles pulls me back into his chest, resting his chin on my shoulder. "I love being able to do this now." He breathes. "You have no idea how many times a day I had to resist just touching you in some way."

I spin around in his arms. "Feel free to do it whenever you want now. I won't complain."

"I'll hold you to that." Stiles leans down and kisses me. His lips aren't even on mine for five seconds until we are interrupted.

"Don't make me regret being okay with your little sleepover." Mom passes by bedroom door and we both jump away from each other.

"I-I'm going to g-get ready." I awkwardly smile at Mom with my clothed in my hand.

Today seemed to be a pretty normal school day except for the fact that Scott hasn't been here at all. I wouldn't be so worried about it except that Scott won't answer his texts or any calls. Scott never just disappears without telling me. Earlier, I noticed Allison wasn't at school either.