Chapter 32

"Ellie, have you seen my phone?" Scott rushes into my bedroom, making a bunch of noise.

I push my comforter off of my head, yawning. "What?" I lift my head up to focus on my brother, who is frantically searching my room.

"My phone. Have you seen it?" Scott picks up my bag from my desk. He dumps all of the contents on to my floor.

"Scott, what are you doing?" I sit up fully, staring wide eyed at my brother.

"Looking for my phone."

"Did you try calling it?" I suggest, grabbing a hair tie from my bedside table. I pull my hair back in a ponytail, while Scott picks up my phone.

"Scott?" Stiles' voice comes from out in the hallway.

Scott dials his own number on my phone. "In Ellie's room!"

"No, don't come in here!" I squeak, burying myself beneath my blankets.

Scott groans from somewhere in my room. The sounds of footsteps disappear from my room and I peek for any signs of my boyfriend. Normally, I would gladly greet him, but I just woke up and I look like an absolute mess. Stiles does not need to see me like this. When I notice my room is empty, I sit up in bed once again.

Today, I have plans with Allison and Lydia to go shopping for a dress to a dance that I haven't been asked to go to yet. Lydia still owes me a dress from when I went into the video store with Jackson and I mind as well get a free dress out of it, even if I don't go. I figured it was time for me to hang out with girls instead of my brother and Stiles all the time. I love them both, but I need some girl time.

A crashing noise comes from Scott's room, followed by a string of curses. He is really freaking out over not having his phone. Stiles barks with laughter.

"Check your pants from yesterday." I speak at a normal level, knowing full well that Scott can hear me.

A few seconds go by until I hear Scott holler back at me. "They aren't there."

The next thing I know, Stiles comes running into my room, jumping on my bed. I scream in surprise, one of his arms push me back against my bed. I scramble to yank my blankets over my head.

"What are you doing?" Stiles attempts to peel the blanket back.

"No, don't do that!" I hold the blanket down, tighter. The air underneath my blankets quickly turn hot and I feel my face heat up. "I look terrible!"

"I highly doubt that." Stiles' fingers dance across my sides over the blanket in attempt to tickle. "I want my good morning kiss."

"Let me change and brush my teeth first." I beg him, squirming at his touch.

"Kiss me first."

My fingers clench around the blankets, willing myself not to give in. "But, I look really bad. Give me five minutes to look decent and then you can kiss me all you want."

Stiles sighs. "Fine."

"Close your eyes."

"They're closed."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I slide the blankets down to reveal my eyes. Stiles' eyes are shut just like he said. I fling my blankets off of me and start to climb out of bed, only to be pulled back into his chest. I cover my face with both of my hands.

"Stop that." Stiles spins me around to face him, tugging on my hands. "Please, babe?"

"W-What?" I peek through a tiny slit in between my fingers. "Can you repeat that last part for me?" I smile behind my hands.