Epilogue

Scott ushers us into Lydia's hospital room, Stiles doing an odd front flip on the floor while I sneak in behind him. It wouldn't unusual for me to visit my best friend in the hospital, except visiting hours are long over with. We all crouch against the wall on either side of the door, Scott on the opposite of Stiles and I.

"Shut the door." Scott whispers at us.

Stiles presses his palm against the door, and a terrible squeaking noise comes from it.

"Oh, god." Scott groans.

I wince at the loud noise, paranoid that someone will hear us. Every few seconds, Stiles stops pushing the door until he shuts it, and with a flick of his wrist, he locks it.

Scott quickly shuts all of the blinds in the room before Stiles and I climb to our feet.

Lydia is still in a comatose state, thankfully no longer in the ICU room because the doctors thought she was stable enough to be on a regular room. I've been visiting her every day ever since she was bit. We knew we had to check her wound to see if she was a werewolf.

My arm is healing, but at an abnormally slow pace for a werewolf. The gash didn't completely close up like Scott's did, but it is healing faster than a human, which doesn't make any sense.

We stand on the side of the bed, where she was bitten, both of the boys not wanting to look. I roll my eyes, pushing them out of the way with my good hand. Careful not to hurt my best friend in anyway, I slowly lift up her gown to her bandage. I peek under the bandage, my own curiousness making me pull it up even more.

"Is it completely healed?" Scott peers over my shoulder.

"No, not at all." I put everything back in place. "The doctor said that she'd be fine, yet it's not healing at all and it doesn't seem like her body rejected the bite, otherwise she'd be dead."

"Then what the hell is she?" Stiles gapes at us.

I swallow, nervously. "Just add that to the question of what I am."

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Author's Note:

This book is officially over! No worries, there will be a sequel! When? Undecided. I want to work on In The Shadows first before I start Bend Or Break.

Any ideas on what Ellie is?

Make sure you start reading In The Shadows when I start it in a few days. It's going to be really good! No, it won't be a Stiles story.

Question: Who's excited for the sequel, Bend Or Break?

So, yeah!