Chapter 4: merciful Robin hood

Sheriff remains calm for only a second before turning around furiously, "I want her found now!" he points the knife at his cousin.

Guy leans against the door fearfully and stares at him with slight anger.

meanwhile, in the forest, I sat up with my legs folded sideways.

I watched them eat, I was starving myself But I kept quiet.

Will looks back to check on me, he knows something is up by the way I'm looking around oddly.

he pours another bowl of soup and calmly approaches me, then kneels.

I look away at a tree.

he stares at me for a second, "you look hungry have you eaten?" he asks nicely.

"not in two days," I answered softly.

"Why?" he replies and looks at the ground.

"I've been busy.." I tried to keep my relations with Nottingham a secret.

"well, I'd like to give you this soup, but I can't let you out of those chains so you're just going to have to let me feed it to you." he looks up.

I exhale still facing away, then I look at him.

he grins slightly and twirls the spoon around in the bowl while staring up at me.

I stare at him wondrously and slightly move my head, "who is he?" I thought to myself confused and curiously.

I ended up letting him feed me even though I despised it.

Sheriff's POV>

back in the tower, Nottingham throws a fit, "find her! find her! find her!!!" he screams while swiftly walking around the room.

he starts throwing things, he picks up a statue helmet and throws it at the door nearly smashing the face of his cousin in.

"stop throwing things cousin, it's not going to help anything." Guy retorts.

Nottingham quickly turns from bending over and points at him, "don't tell me what to do, you twit! you're the one who lost her in the first place." he then proceeds to do as he was doing.

"go and get the men! what are you waiting for?!" The sheriff looks back up and orders angrily.

Guy scurries out of the room rather pissed off himself, he knew why he left me.

he felt anger towards me for refusing him, he didn't care about his cousin's feelings for me and would get his revenge.

Guy leaves the city with another group of men and hunts for me deep in the forest.

thirty minutes later, the loud sound of horse hooves impacting the soft dirt and men running could be heard close by.

Will and his group became alert, he looks up and frantically searches the area with his eyes.

I didn't move, I knew it had to be Nottingham, or Guy looking for me.

Will turns around and sees the Sheriff's men, he quickly runs to me and lays down behind me with his hand covering my mouth.

"be quiet!" he whispers softly.

I gaze around calmly and carelessly as he hugs me to keep me from moving.

if this large log wasn't here we would have been seen, the rest of the group hid under these camouflage looking blankets, they were decorated in real leaves to blend in with the ground.

after they passed, Will started to become suspicious of me, he gets up and stares down on me.

I suspected he felt a little hurt, I'm not sure why he would feel that way.