Chapter 8: Dreams of the future

that night I blew out the lamps and candles and laid in my bed made out of a hollowed log.

meanwhile in the city>

Sheriff sat in his chair, wrapped in another robe only it was lined in fur.

"I'm done playing games Mortianna." he grinned as he held a chalice of wine in his hand.

"tomorrow I'm going to take my men and kidnap her, I'm going to seduce her forcefully and that'll be the end of it." he boldly informs her.

she was silent.

The Woodsman village>

in the Woodsmen's camp Robin, Azeem, and Will sat around a rock with a map placed on it.

"This is the layout of the city we'll enter undetected over the walls, the archers will be with me."

"the rest of you simply enter through the front gate as if you were innocent, hiding your weapons in your clothes when I give the signal we attack the guards," Robin explained, moving his finger around the paper.

"what about Azurel?" Will questioned.

Robin gazed at him, "she'll be in the tower with the Sheriff, when the guards are taken care of we'll go in together." he assured.

his arm rested on his knee, "alright." he agreed in a mutter.

My POV>

as I lied asleep in my bed, I had a nightmare.

Nightmare sequence>

it was like reality within a dream, I was sleeping peacefully in my bed.

when I feel a hand cover my mouth, and forcefully pull me from it.

I open my eyes and see Sheriff grinning..

he pulls me close to him and caresses my right cheek, as he gently grabs my hair.

he was shirtless, I put my hands on his chest to push away frantically but he simply jerked me back having his hand and arm around my lower back.

my breathing was heavy, and my eyes were widened, I stared at him

he stares back with the same puny smile while rubbing my left cheek..

he slowly starts backing me up, and lays me on the bed he held my arms down..

then proceeds to lower his head to kiss me but before I saw it, or what happened next the dream ended.

The nightmare ends..)

it felt more like a vision, than a dream.

however after it ended, I went back to sleeping in a blank state.

for several minutes, I had no other dreams. 

but oddly another one started to appear.

second dream sequence>

I saw myself I was happy, it felt peaceful.

I was in Sherwood forest in the woodsman camp.

I was with someone, holding their arm, it was Will we were looking at and talking to someone.

when my sight turned I noticed it was Robin and Azeem.

I let go of Will's arm as I watch them shortly leave. 

as I stand there he slowly inches toward me and caresses the back of my arm softly.