Chapter 11: the Ritual and the Prophecy

I stood there for a few minutes, quietly gazing at him.

I peer over briefly at the little girl and her mother nearby, sitting around a small fire talking and looking at the flower I gave to her.

I look away and slowly walk toward Will after awhile.

I smile slightly as he lifts his arms and gently puts them around my back.

I gave him a sideways hug and both of us stare into the distance at the villagers chatting around glowing firelight.

for a short while, we were both silent.

"I'm pretty tired maybe I should go home.." I mutter.

he looks down on me, "we don't know if Sheriff is still around, or possibly hiding out there come with me, you can stay with me tonight." he assures strongly.

I slightly nod, and he walks off.

I follow him calmly, he throws down a large green and gold-trimmed blanket on the ground near a fire pit. 

I was confused.

he sits down then pats the empty space beside him cheerfully while looking up at me with a small smile on his face.

"did he want me to sleep with him?" I thought to myself oddly.

however, I didn't think it mattered, so I just walked over and sat beside him.

"goodnight," I mutter kindly and slightly smile at him, then lay down on my right side.

I think he just wanted to sleep next to somebody he was always alone, and to tell you the truth so was I.

it's nice to be with someone who you feel comfortable and calm around.. 

my right arm was folded under my head, and I listened to the crickets chirp with my eyes closed.

it was quiet, calm and the warm fire swaddled me.

I was starting to fall asleep when I feel something touch my abdomen.

I open my eyes and quietly exhale..

Will huddled up behind me, and had thrown his arm over me.

he basically spooned me, I felt nervous but I really felt safe and loved too.

he snuggled his face into the back of my head, and I could feel him move.

I smile subtly and close my eyes again.

Time skip>

the next morning, the sky was bright but covered in clouds, birds chirped as the fire pit smoke spiraled into the air. 

Will and I were still laying in the same position.. 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard faint giggling noises, I was still half asleep and unaware of my surroundings.

when I opened one eye ever so slightly, I saw Azeem chuckling at me I was confused.

but then I opened both, and it was just as worse.

Robin was with him laughing under his breath..

I exhale nervously then spring up.

"Will!" I whisper urgently and pushed him off of me.

"what?" he blurted out in a sleepy daze.

as he rubs his eyes, I stare up at them blankly.

he starts waking up fully, and he notices our company.