Chapter 7: Will Scarlets change of heart/the dark vision

we stare a few seconds, "yes.." I reply softly.

I walk closer and stay in silence, Nottingham quickly approaches me and grabs my upper arms.

I look down, my long dirty blonde hair slithered over my left shoulder slowly.

"you were ill for two days, have I worked you too hard?" he moved closer still keeping his stare.

he seductively gestured his face up my neck as if he was trying to seduce me.

I sigh inside at another foul attempt from him.

I quickly look back up then look to my right, pulling my face away from his by staring the other way.

he calmly gazes at me with furrowed eyebrows after looking back up, "no, I may have done that myself." I walk away to a balcony through two open doors.

Guy watches with a slight unhappy look, again he was bothered by his competition. (his cousin..)

I gaze over the city, it felt like I was full of kindness and light as a divine being, I don't really remember feeling this way before.

POV change>

meanwhile, in the forest, Will rushes back to the village, he was looking for Robin. 

he finds him fiddling with a bow and scurries over behind him, "Robin, what's everyone doing?" he notices everyone in the village was holding some sort of weapon.

they were training, polishing and making themselves ready for something.

Robin turns around calmly, "I'm getting them ready to fight Nottingham, they want their country back and their freedom don't you?" he asks.

"well of course." Will nods.

"But I have something to ask of you, I need you to help me rescue someone, this means a lot to me," he adds sincerely.

Robin knew that it was me he spoke of, "it's Azurel the Elemental.." Robin says kindly.

Will stares, then nods seriously with an ambitious expression.

"if it was Marian in her place I wouldn't hesitate," he adds and hangs his head down slightly.

Azeem gently grabs Robins's shoulder and looks up at him and nods.

Robin responds by glancing at him a moment.

"so I will help you.." Locksley grabs Wills hand.

Will was much relieved.

however, this rescue and plans for war wouldn't go so quickly or smoothly.

a day later the witch Mortianna decides to make her move with the Sheriff on me.

I resided in a large mostly unused bathing room, the bathing pool was built into the floor and was relatively large, it was made of rock and stone, a mix of light and dark brown in color.

I felt unclean and decided to bathe, it was usually always full of clean water.

it was used by Sheriff sometimes and no one else entered the place, but it was probably a mistake to come here.

I made it look nicer by letting vines with pink flowers hang from the ceiling and down into the water, the flowers made the air and water smell good and fresh.

I rested on the far left side at the edge, I laid my arms on the side of the pool and rested my head down on them.

my clothes and belongings sat upon an old table nearby.