chapter 4. WHY

Madison's POV

I heard my brother get out of bed and turn on his radio. Anyways I know you guys probably want to know why I barly talk to anyone other then my brother and why I'm depressed well ill tell you.

It was about a year ago me and my best friend London.

We were walking home and a guy was following us we caught on but by then it was to late

We were walking home and a guy was following us we caught on but by then it was to late. We turned one more corner and ended up coming to a dead end . Oh yeah did I mention we were werewolves. I know what your thinking that its cool and you wish you were one to. but trust its a living hell. this is what I lloked like befor this mess happened.

I know whoa but that photo is from when I was 14 know I'm fifteen almost 16

Ok well this is what happened...

Me and London turned one wrong corner that lead into a straight up dead end we turned around but it was to late the guy was already there the worst part was he was a alpha, And he brought his buddy's with him there was about 20 of them and two of us we were dead meat for sure. Me and London backed up as far as we could till we hit something hard. I turned around expecting to see a wall and be met with darkness but nope I was met with and well toned chest the muscle's were hugged by a dark pitch black shirt .I was a towering 5 foot even while London was 5'6 I know I'm so short compared to her but what ever its fine. I heard the alpha and his men snicker behind me I turned back around to see that they had gotten closer to us the alpha and his beta had a smirk on there face while me and London were scared sh*tless because we just realized who the alpha was , it was alpha Cole the meanest alpha there is he normally steels girls that are about to turn sixteen like me and London. he grabbed London and I yelled at him " NO LET HER GO TAKE ME INSTEAD PLZ I BEG YOU " one tear slipped from my eyes and the beta smiled devilishly . " don't worry girl we'll come back for you to " he nodded towards the men behind me and suddenly they grabbed me. the alpha nodded towards the beta and his grin got bigger. He then grabbed my butt in which I gasp in shock he took that opruturnity to kiss me. I kicked him where the sun don't shine he fell to the ground and groaned in pain. he got up and nodded towards the guards behind me again and the kicked me in the back of my knees making me drop to the ground on my knees .The beta slapped me so hard I fell to the ground. "You'll pay for what you've done b*itch, were coming for you soon" he turned around and walked off leaving me there alone on the ground. I sat there crying till I got up and walked home right into my brothers room. He instantly knew what was wrong because he ran over to me and I collapsed in his arms " they took her they took her " I sobbed I eventually fell asleep In his arms.