Locked up

Coles pov :

"Well sir, you broke her nose and a few ribs , her ribs should heal well before she wakes up but her nose may take a bit longer to heal because of the cartilage and arteries and if she stands  up or runs she may feel a bit woozy depending on how strong her wolf is "  doctor Asher is the house doctor he helps with most major and small injuries , he has sewed me back up many times after I've gotten shot , he's also a good family freind . "Thank you doc I appreciate it , how long do you think until she'll wake up ?" " I'd give her about 2 hours" , " thank you " " of course been doing it for many years for you my freind"  .
My mate can definitely put up a fight  but the way she fights seems so familiar I can't put my thumb on it quite yet though, I had a maid put cloths in the bathroom for her , all of which I picked out .   I went to my office and finished up some paper works about the drug shipments coming through today , once I was done I decided to go see if she's awake yet it's been about a hour and a half , i noticed her bed was empty and the bathroom door was locked , I knocked  on the door but she didn't answer  I heard a bit of rustling and then the shatter of glass , shit. I slammed the door open , to say I was fuming was a understatement  I  am fucking rageing , there stood my mate next to the broken window with  a bottle of soap in her hand which she had obviously used to break the window .
She looked at me and then at the window and the next thing I knew she was sprinting away from me , me and my wolf were raging,  how dare she ! , I soon was catching up with her  but I decided to run around her and get I but i front of her , she was looking behind  her so much she didn't even realize I was in front of her until she ran straight into my chest a fell flat on her ass . She looked up at me with wide eyes , " I'm going to chain you to the fucking bed for days " and I was not lieing that was exactly what I was going to do , Chaim her to my fucking  bed .  I will spank her ass to the point of having bruises so she won't sit for weeks .

Madison's pov :

Uh fuck no he won't ! He moved to grab  me but I quickly got up and tried to make a run for it but this time he was faster and had already wrapped his hands around my waist throwing me over his shoulder  , my butt was next to his face and my face was next to his butt , I quickly tried to kick him in his balls but he grabbed my foot right before it hit , " tsk tsk , your only making it worse for yourself "  he wrapped his arm over my the back of my knees so there was nothing I could do , "fuck you ! I hate you ! Your a monster !" Next thing I knew I felt a stinging on my ass , he just freaking spanked me and it hurt like hell , I definitely have a hand print there , even through these sweat pants .
I heard the click of a door open and shut , we must be in his room , suddenly I was being thrown onto a bed , he quickly grabbed my left ankle and chained it to his bed it was then that I noticed his bed had four post on it, he grabbed my right ankle and i tried to kick out of his grip and thrash around but it didn't work  he put the ankle cuff around and locked it . Shit. He was not kidding about chaining me to his bed . Me legs were spread out because of the chains , I looked up at him right as he looked at me and made eye contact . He smirked this sinister smirk that made me shiver , his smirk got even wider when he noticed that , but I smirked back  "fuck you mutt "  his eyes darkened and he grabbed my foot and pulled me to him switching from my foot to my throat , " I will not hesitate to put you in your place little girl , you may be my mate but I will spank that ass so hard you will not sit for weeks ,  and if you think I'm joking ,  try me , but I'm warning you I will not show you any mercy "  damn he's scary .  I held my gaze but didn't say anything , he smirked again and nodded " good girl "