7-meating him

madisons pov

      I was only a few minouts late so it wasn't horrid, I walked in the class and as soon as I did I walked straight to the back of the classroom, as I sat down I heard a few gasp and whispers going through the classroom . I ignored them and rolled my eyes.

  a few minutes into class or at least what felt like hours the door suddenly burst open and my eyes met the ones I have been dreading for years the alpha, alpha Cole's.

  "well, welcom to class cole would you like to tell the class why your late again" "nah im good" and with that he walked straight to the back of the class room and with his eyes trained on me i started to shake with fear he new who i was i could tell he also new it was close to my birthday " are u gonna move or do i need to move you myself, wich wouldnt be pretty since i know who u are " he wisperd the last part for my ears only just then another guy came in who was also radieting power but not as much as coles i could tell it must have been his betas. " nah i think i like this seat, guess you'll have to sit somewere else"

 "tsk tsk little one no games for today unless you want a punishment" "im not five you can go fuck with someone else" "exactly little one your almost 16" with that i stood up and slaped him so hard it rang out i think i hurt my hand more then i hurt his face and then i walked out.

 i heard the teacher calling ater me  but i just kept walking i broke into a run towards the girls bathroom. i had my razor blades in my back pocket wich i easily pulled out this is the only thing i can do that my brother doesnt know about. i took the blade and ran it across my arm i traced it over my old scars  about 10 times  my blood started dripping downmy arm and running dound to my finger tips wich i easily wiped off. i took the guaze out of my backpack and wrapped my arm after i cleaned my arm so it wouldnt get infected.

   after i was done wrapping my arm i pulled my sleave down and put my blades up. right when i was about to leave my stall i heard footstpeso shit im in so much trouble."tsk tsk little one i wouldnt run from me if you dont want a punishment when i find you, just come out and we can bolth go towards class" then the bell rang, a couple girls stepped in so he had to walk out as soon as he was gone i steped out of my stall and started walking towards the door to leave'