Cant be

Greattttt (note the sarcasm) I'm fighting

cole ,and no I'm not gonna call him by is street

name douse he doesn't deserve it  , I will fight

him and I will not lose .
........,...........................------------------------------
   I was there standing in the ring ready to fight cole but not ready that smirk on his face gave me a feeling something bad was happening

I decide to turn around and look towards the crowd I start pumping my fist in the air as I looked at the crowd then thats when I noticed it.

The real reason Cole was smirking

Almost 20 men sitting in the crowd all with gang tattoos covering every exit I have

GO DAMNITT WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW .

I told the boss man that I had to leave do to family emergency but he knew why I was leaving so early couse he could see it to,  

There was only one exit I knew of now and it would be a surprise if u even got to it with out running into a gang, but I tried anyways,
I walked toward the girls restroom slowly at first then faster when I turned around and saw cole and his gang literally searching for me till one dumbass mofo saw me and pointed and started shout to cole where I was.

I started sprinting running through the crowd I reached the the black rusty bathroom door I slammed it opened and went to the third stall doe and hoped up on the seat and climbed my way to the gen that lead to and exit vent.

As I started crawling in it . My hip got caught on a nail and tore my shirt and my hip, my hip started bleeding which wasn't good cause as soon as it did I heard cole growl she's up in the vent !! Shit shit shit

I saw the exit sign and went faster . Once I reached it I instantly I hoped out and sprinted to were my bike was hearing thundering footsteps behind me .

Once I reached my bike I jumped on it not even caring to put on a helmet and I sped away . Swerving through roads so I knew they couldn't follow me. Once I reached my house I jumped off and ran inside to quickly turn around shut and lock he door. Only to see my brother sitting on the couch looking pissed still.

I laughed nervously and ran upstairs booking it with no intention on getting caught by my brother and having him search my entire room for blades or anything he could fine that I used or could use for s.h .

I was halthway down the stairs when I heard his footsteps coming closely behind me. I reached my door and slammed it in his face locking it quickly. Madison open this goddamn door or so help me I will break it down my self!!! Oh shit uh no thanks bro I'm kinda busy getting changed and what not so if you could not I would like to shower. I hope that worked a loud growl echoed through the hallway mmm shit that's not good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys thanks for reading this chapter make sure to vote&Comment below so I know what to work on .

*~* love you guys*~*