no

After I left the restroom I walked to my next class which was thankfully right before lunch.

  Right as I was turning the corner a hand grabbed the arm I just cut and it stung like a bitch, I made a hissing noise and pulled my arm out of the grasp.

I turned to see it was my brother."what's wrong,did someone hurt u maddie","n..no I'm fine really,what do u need","maddie let me see your arm now","it's fine I just fell earlier and it hurts","so if that's it let me see your arm"

  Right then the bell rang so I turned and walked to class now ing that I would have to explain later and I would have to show him be couse let me tell you he is one hell of a stubborn ass

As I was walking to class one thing kept passing through my head ,cole,I couldn't believe he had found me me and my brother tried so hard to get away from him but some how he was always one step ahead of the game.

  I entered through the door of the class which was math, ugh I suck at math,"care yo explain why your late","um i got lost in the hallways","ok have a seat then, but next time it's a automatic detention"

I rolled my eyes and looked for a seat mt eyes landed on one in the back of the class so I decided to sit there.

The teacher was rambling on about something boring (as usual) I was on the other hand playing on my phone under my desk.

   The door swung open and in stepped Cole and his retched beta as soon as the sall me they both smirked,evil scarry devilish smirks, so I did what I could do I smirked back .

Deep down I knew I was afraid of bolth of them ,speaking my birthday was only in 5 days time.and they new it to .

Xander the beta sat on the left side of me while Cole sat on the right side. Oh god there was no escaping now.

"Don't even try to escape little one u won't make it through that door", "go rotti in hell mutt" oh shit damn damn damn, I'm in deep shit now,fml,

A deep low growl ripped threw coles chest, FUCK MY ACTOUL LIFE, I'm dead I'm so dead.

"You got a feisty one cole" "i know i do that's why we will just have to break that side of her"