like hell

"You got a feisty one here Cole ","i know i do that's why we will just have to break that part out of her"

  "Like hell you will"

   "Tsk Tsk little one don't be making a challenge now"

  His blue eyes resembled hell to me maybe a hottie to other girls I mean I wont lie he is good looking but he repulses me.

  He is the spawn of saten I swear to god.

  Finally the bell rung and I sprinted out of class, it was lunch yes but I didn't have it in me to eat so I wondered around the school for a bit till I got bored and sat jnder a tree behind the school.

Ring ring, I checked my phone to resemble chases name I hesitantly answered it "hey" "were are you I have been looking every were for you ,did you leave or something couse your bike is still here","no i didn't leave I'm in the back of the school sitting under a tree","ok I will be there in about one minout"

Great I would definitely have to explain my arm and everything to him.

I wonder were he is its been a couple of minout now.

We'll speak of the devil and he shall come, I spotted chase walking towards me with a pissed of expression  on his face -oh no this can't be good- "why the fuck do I smell blood Madison" oh shit my cuts the must have opened up when he grabbed me shit shit shit this is not good.

"Um I don't know maybe an animal got shot or something", "Madison your lieing plus I know your blood when I smell it so why the fuck are your bleeding. Show me your damn arm or god so help you I will tear your shirt sleeve off" ,"it's nothing really I promise", he walked towards me his eyes a storm of anger  he gripped my arm which made me yelp in pain.

He literally tore my sleeve off , fuck ,my arms bandage was bled through and showing the lines of blood. Chase was shaking with rage "Madison what are u doing these with" I couldn't say anything I couldn't form the right words in my mouth to say so instead I pointed towards my front small pocket on my back pack.je imdeintly opened it and pulled out my razor blades and put them in his pocket "how long?" He asked suprisingly calm "two years" "get up we need to go to class and don't forget that you have a match tonight" I nodded my head and followed him back to the school.

He walked me to the rest of my classes for the rest of the day not let ing me be alone In the hallway for more then 2 minouts.

-----------------------------------------
Let me know what you guys think
Love you guys💝💝