Damn.

" damn his alpha tone "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madison's pov ;)

All he did was use his stupid alpha tone I had no choice I had to shift
I pictured myself in my human form and shifted  , still under him I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and shot off the ground  taking off into and  sprint but not before hearing a deafening growl behind me making big my blood run cold . Shit I've definitely pissed him off HELL I've probably made him go beyond that !
I was still in my human form realizing I was naked and quickly shifted into my wolf. " let me take control , I can get you to the border and protect you " I heard my wolf say , I silently nodded and allowed her to take control as I continued to watch through the eyes of my wolf . We were definitely getting closer to the border line  " do you smell that , I'm picking up multiple dents and not just Cole's" shit! " keep running maybe it's just regular orderPatrol they probably already passed "  

MULTIPLE FUCKING WOLVES , I couldn't even count how many wolves  were guarding the border , this was definitely not regular border patrol  , 
Cole must have put extra guard/warriors on patrol to block me .there were about 3 rows of wolves each with 50-80 wolves in each line. Definitely enough to block me although I could still put up a damn good fight . I could here coles thunderous paws hurting the ground behind me .  The first line of wolves stepped forward but I stood keeping my fighting stance . I looked around me to see if there was a way I could escape without being caught and just as I thought I saw one I saw a very large wolf step through the shadow s it definitely wasn't coles because it was slightly smaller so it must  have been his beta (3 in command) . Suddenly all the wolves took a few more steps forward , I would have stayed until I noticed how close they actually were causing me to step back right into a tree or so I though until I felt the warmth and the tingles meaning it was cole . '  no way out now little mate'