Forever

Madison's pov 💫

"There no way out now little mate "
————————————————————

I'm trying to stay calm but it's so damn hard I want to appear tough but that's hard when your being held against a mate you don't even want like fuckkk , I was back in my human form fully naked in front of everybody , Cole let go of me harshly and through me a pair of shorts and a baggy ugly ads t-shirt but I guess I'm thankful he even gave me something to cover myself so I could keep some of my dignity. I quickly put them on and as soon as they were on I quickly got into my fighting stance , still not willing to give up and be held captive against my will , hell I would probably be kept a prisoner or a slave for him and fuck that ! " oh little mate you think you still have a chance , look around you  you don't , you're not going anywhere " , " go to hell cole !, your nothing but a nast price of shit for a alpha ! " 
His eyes instantly darkened  his fist clench and his muscles became tense  out of the corner of my eye I saw his beta start closing is . Damn I'm about 99% sure im about to die and i didn't even right my will yet ! I knew I should have done that . Whatever now is not the time . He took a menacing step forward , I literally have nowhere else to step and here I am about to die with nowhere to go and no written will ,  I was so caught up in my head I didn't relise that he was right in front of me , I looked up and made eye contact and spit . Yes you heard me right I spit , right in his damn face , next thing I know I'm being grabbed by the back of my head as he makes my head collide with his knee successfully giving me a bloody nose , holy shit that hurt like hell , suddenly everything started feeling fuzzy and the next thing I know I was on the ground and blood was dripping down my face , I attempted to crawl backwards and recollect myself but when I looked up cole was towering over me looking at me with a  evil ass smirk on his face , he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to my knees , my face was streaming with blood and my hair was definitely messy but the braid still held , "now would you like to go for round two or are you gonna be a good little mate and shut your damn mouth and come with me like the Good girl you are "  , " f-fuck .... you " next thing I know he rammed his knee into my face again successfully busting open my lip and causing more blood to flow into my mouth , I was barely concouse and this point  and the last thing I know I did was spit on his feet before passing out cold .

———————————————————

Hey guys I know I haven't been posting a lot lately but I've been really busy with school and shit and I've Gina through a lot of emotional problems , and I'm still learning to write so there is errors and if you have any tips to help me out please let me know ,

I LOVE YOU GUYS/LADYS 💫🌸💫