Chapter 13 - Hot Passion

Forgotten

Chapter 13 - Hot Passion     

.

That night I wanted to sleep with Michael. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me as we had sex. I wanted him to bite me again, to let me bite him. The presence at the back of my head really wanted that, too. It wanted to bite Michael and leave a mark. I was going to do it, too.

Aaron wasn't mad when I told him I wanted to sleep with Michael that night. He said it was okay- he didn't have to ask me, but I knew. He was a little sad. So I told him that we could work things out, I could spend a couple of days with him and the others I would be with Michael. I didn't let him say no.

And before I left, I'd hugged him.

I had wrapped my arms around him a little hesitant but then I felt him almost tremble before he was holding me tight. He had hugged me for a long time, his face on my shoulder. I had told him that I liked having him as a brother, that he was a good brother, and he had shaked so much as he hid his face on my shoulder. I knew he had been crying, but I knew they were happy tears.

I didn't tell him I was leaving.

It made me feel guilty, and the presence in my head definitely hated the idea, but I couldn't let him kill my family. Jefferson said family protects family. I had to protect my family. It definitely hated that I wasn't telling Michael but I'd write him a note- if I could. But I couldn't and if I told anyone, they would talk to them. I couldn't do that. Instead, I made sure to look at them all before I went to the room.

I made sure to memorize the way Ollie snuggled into Peter. The way Dexter and August seemed to stick together like glue. The way Milo and Aaron acted like brothers. I made sure to look at Jeferson and Michael as they talked to each other. Mostly, I looked at Viktor. He wouldn't be able to become my father. Not if I wasn't here. I trusted him, though. He hadn't hurt me like the other Alphas and they had all showed me so many things. I would never forget them.

Now, now I was in the arms of my mate, gasping against his mouth as his hand moved up and down my hard shaft. He squeezed every now and then and I felt my blood rush to my chest, heating me all over. His other hand was cuping my cheek with his large hand and his lower fingers would touch my tip every once in a while. It was all so good it had me whimpering for more. I bury my head back against the sheets only to hear a strange noise leave my lips when he followed, never separating our lips long enough.

Then he sank his teeth on my lower lip and I cry out in surprise, arching my body against him when I spilled into his hand. My toes curled roughly and my fingers dug into his shoulders as I clung to him. Still, his mouth moved against mine and I slump against the bed when he removes his hand, my body tingling. My legs felt heavy and I sigh as I let my hands drop beside me, closing my eyes as he kissed me.

I lick my lips slowly and peek up at him, reaching with my fingers to touch his hair. "Do you see Aaron when you touch me?" I ask softly. I had been curious because Aaron looked exactly like me.

Michael growls at the back of his throat, grabbing my hand and pinning it above me head as he lowered his body between my legs. "No" he growls heatedly, looking down at me as he clutched my hip. "I see you. You don't look like him, Cody. Not in my eyes. You're beautiful. No one is as beautiful as you are."

I hum slowly, feeling my cock get hard again as his stomach rubbed my bare body. I tilt my head, "Will you fuck me now?" I ask instead, lifting my hips as best as I could. "You feel good inside me."

Michael chuckles with a roll of his eyes and leans down to kiss my nose. "I won't fuck you. I'll make love to you." No one has made love to me. What did that feel like? Michael touches my jaw and kisses my forehead slowly, "I'm glad I found you, Cody. You are everything to me."