Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed

Forgotten 

Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed 

.

My eyes go back to Michael and the look he has on me has me shivering in fear. Please don't hate me, Michael. Please. I had to do it. I feel my eyes water and realize that they had probably known all along. That they knew I would try to come here. They probably followed me.

That was probably why my wolf wasn't panicking on the way.

I turn back to Richard and look into his cold eyes as he smirks over my shoulder. He crosses his arms and his eyes lock on someone. His smile broadens, "Alpha Viktor Morgan" he says with a sneer on his voice. He opens his arms at the wolves on his own side. "My name is Richard. If you have an itch, I can give you someone to scratch it. I presume you've met one of my most chosen whores." His eyes turn back to me maliciously, "You did keep him from me in your home."

I flinch and lower my head while I hear a growl behind me. I hear someone shift behind me and I know its Viktor when he speaks, "You're trespassing on my land. I advise you to run because when I get my hands on you, you'll wish to be dead."

Richard hums slowy, looking at his men, who sneered and snorted. He rubs his jaw for a long while obviously trying to anger Viktor. "No" he finally says, turning to us as he narrowed his gaze. "You have something that belongs to me. I'm not leaving without it."

"Cody is not-" Viktor began heatedly.

"Oh, but he is" Richard grins while smirking at Viktor over my shoulder. His eyes snap to me and he raises his head, "My mark is seared on his flesh. That boy is my property."

"He's a human being" Viktor growls.

"He's a whore" Richard counters, while his eyes narrow back on me and he tilts his head back. "And he's a trained little whore. He knows what he's supposed to do. Don't you, whore" he says to me then. He tilts his head as a smile spread across his lips, "Come here, boy." No. No no no. No! "Now."

I clench my fists as a tremor shoots through me and I take a shuddering breath. My leg takes a step and I hear a familiar growl behind me, "Cody, no" Michael snarls and my foot stills as I tense at his strong demand. Gods no. Please no! "He's not going anywhere with you."

Richard glares at me now, jaw clenching. "Boy, you come here if you know what is best" he orders. My shoulders shake as I sob and shake my head slowly. I watch first as a surprised expression crosses his face before it turns red in anger and he raises his hand. "Kill him."

I could only watch in horror as a man yanked Jamie's head back and sliced his neck with a sharp blade.

Jamie doesn't even get a chance to scream in pain before blood rushes down his neck and his hands clutch at the torn skin at his throat, red pooling down his chest. The men shove him forward and I hear myself scream as Jamie stumbles to me. I lurch forward, barely feeling a hand brush my arm before I'm running to Jamie.

He manages to get halfway before his knees buckle and he slumps forward. I'm there to catch him and his heavy body sinks against me as we stumble to the grass. His fingers grip at his throat and I sob as I press my hands on his throat. "Jamie!" I cry. "No! Jamie, no! Look at me! Jamie!" I sob as pain rushes through me and stabs at my heart. My ears were ringing but even then I knew he couldn't say anything.

He chokes when he opens his mouth and his fingers begin to loosen.

I shake my head as I cup his cheeks, rubbing his jaw. There was blood everywhere, so much blood. In his face, on his hands, on his clothes, on my face, my hands, my clothes. So much it was thick in the air. "Jamie, no! Wake up! Please, Jamie! Jamie please!" I sob and reach to my pocket to yank out the cloth. I curl it in my fingers and unfold it in front of him. "You were right. You were. Purple is real. Jamie, its real. Please, Jamie! I got you purple! Jamie!" I sob as hot tears traveled down my cheeks. "No!" I scream as I press my face on his chest. "No!" I sob against his body, clutching his shoulders as he stopped moving.