Chapter 2

I sat up on my mattress, trying to process all that's going on. I can't believe I'm the Luna of the Blackstone pack! Wait.... no way it has to be some kinda of sick joke him and Alpha Johnson were playing on me. Then I herd something... it sounded like yelling. I wanted to go check it out, but I knew better. Alpha Johnson had ordered me to stay here, so I knew better then to stay here because if he catches me out I won't only get a beating I'll be near to death when he's done with me. Just then I herd a bloodly murder scream. I froze. Then I herd someone walking towards the stairs. Just from the foot steps I could tell who it was, the next moment alpha Johnson came busting through the hatch with a knife in his hand. I knew I was going to get it good.

When I woke up he was still pacing in my room. When he saw that I was awake, he turned to me and said "Look at what you've done! You got a pack member killed!"
The last word hit me like a bullet. "Who?" I asked in a quivering voice.
He turned to me and repeated what I had said like he couldn't wrap his head around the question I asked. Finally he answered me with deep sorrow in his voice "My third"
His third person in command was his best friend.
"I'm sorry." I'm managed to say.
"You should be!" He said his voice raising. Then he turned around and walked down the ladder through the broken hatch. Great I thought to myself, still trying to process everything going on. Then I got a major headache and decided to try and get some sleep.

When I was finally able to get up, I went to try and fix the hatch. It was the only thing that gave me some privacy. Then I herd the packs mourning ritual for a dead pack member. The people closest to that pack member, would make a small circle around his body. The rest of the pack will make a bigger circle around them. They stand there in silence doing nothing, then the Alpha would start to howl, and the rest of the pack will copy. They do that all night, then the Elders will take him and bury him. Big surprise I wasn't invited. I was never invited to any of the mourning rituals, except my mother's. Uh oh, I can here foots steps coming.
"Hope? It's me. May I come in?" It was Abby she was my only freind in the pack. She treated all of my new wounds, after Alpha Johnson would beat me
"Yes, please do." I said hoping she would hear me, surprisingly she did. When she finally finished climbing the ladder, she came in and sat by me. She Gave me a small plate of scrambled eggs. "What happened after I came up here?" I asked after taking my shirt off so she can see the fresh wounds.
"Are u sure u want to know?" She asked with a hint of warning in her voice. I nodded my head yes and she continued "Well after everyone herd that Alpha Daniel had said the word mate to you, no one believed him they thought he was playing a joke." She paused to take a breath. "Then he started to fallow you, but Alpha Johnson told guards to block his path. Alpha Daniel being very protective lunged at one of the guards and killed Alpha Johnson's third. Then Alpha Daniel's few pack members manged to restrain him and get him in the car they came in and drove home."
"Is that all?" I asked hoping that there was no more to the story.
"He said that he would be back to get you. He's coming to get you Hope! He's your Mate!" She finished and started to walk away.
"Thank you" I breathed to her and more to the Moongodess. I actual have a mate and might be able to leave.

Sorry if the grammar is bad or if you find any other mistakes this is my first book. Feel free to comment please no hateful things.