Chapter 4

I woke up in bed that wasn't mine. I herd foot steps walking towards the door, I turned over and pretended to be sleeping.
"She's so pretty!" I herd a female voice, then another voice spoke.
"Yes, but she's mine now go get my mother please. She will want to be here when Hope gets up."
"Come on Daniel, I'm your sis I'm not going to hit on her. Ok I'll get our mom." She said walking away, I'm going to asume that, that was Daniel's sister.
"Is she awake?" I herd another voice.
"No." Alpha Daniel said. Just then I 'decided' to wake up. I roled over and stretched and pretended to be startled when I saw them. And I actually was and a little scream escaped. Alpha Daniel came running to my side immediately and because I didn't know him very well and I didn't know where I was, I moved away from him. Then I looked at him, he had dark blue eyes, messed up, bed hair was blonde. He was gorgeous.
"Daniel, she's scared. Let me talk to her." His mother said softly to him. Daniel got up and walked to the couch and sat down and then his mother came and sat at the end of the bed. "Hi, I'm Julie. I'm Daniel's mother, let me explain some stuff to you. You are currently in the Blackstone pack. Your pack does not know you are here yet. This is Daniel," She said pointing towards Alpha Daniel, I waved. He started to get up but Julie growled at him, and he sat straight back down. "Are u ok?" She asked me, snapping me out of my daze.
"Yes." I said still kinda dazed.
"I think we should take you to get checked out by the pack doctor." Julie said, looking at Alpha Daniel for a nod which he gave. I didn't want to go if I did the doctor would find all the marks from my beatings.
"N-No." I stuttered, "I'm really fine."
"No." She said in a stern voice, "You are going! Get up, her are some clothes for you. I'll kick Daniel out." She said and at that very moment he got up and left the room. I got up and walked to the bathroom to change. When I got out, Julie was standing there waiting. "Don't you look pretty, much better in these than in those old rags." She said pointing towards the clothes in my hand. I just stayed quiet. "Well." She said in an awkward voice. "Let's get going" As I followed Julie into the pack doctors office.
"Hello Hope." The person who I assumed was the pack doctor said, "Please come have a seat right here." I went and sat down on the hospital bed knowing that they would soon discover my past. "Can you please take off you shirt so that I may see you stomach and your back?" She must've saw, I hesitated because she kicked Julie out of the room, so it was just us. I took off my shirt and immediately a small scream escaped her lips, but she quickly covered it up. Just as she was about to say something to me. Alpha  Daniel came running in, which made the whole situation even worse.
"What happen!" He asked looking at my fresh bruises and cuts on my stomach, and he hasn't even seen my back or leg which I know are worse. "Hope?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. "Hope? Who did this to you?" Coming to my side, he started to touch  one of my freshest bruise, I winced away from him and as soon as he saw that he pulled his hand away. "How could this happen? What about your wolf she should  have healed them or fought back." He sounded very worried, but I couldn't lift my head to look at him. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I tried to get up and leave. When Alpha Daniel grabbed my elbow, but I pulled away and turned to him and said.
"Alpha Daniel," I started in a shaky voice I dropped my head as a sign of  submission. "I'm sorry but I need to leave I'm causing danger to your pack and I'm not even a warewolf." I finished the last word barely a whisper. I continued walking away, trying to find the door and when I finally did I had realized I still had no shirt. So I went into a random room and found a random shirt. When I opened the door to leave Alpha Daniel was standing there.
"First," He started "you can call me Daniel, you are at the same rank as me. Second, you are no danger to the pack you are their Luna, they would die for you. Third, yes you have to be a warewolf you smell like one, we can do further tests to find out more. Fourth, you need to come back to the doctor to explain. Now let's go." He finished grabbing my hand and started pulling me towards the doctors office. I new I was in for it, even though I won't be getting a beating tonight it was going to be ruff.

Sorry I know this one was kinda bad but  stay with me it's going to get better.