Chapter 18

Daniel's POV
I woke up yet again in another cell, this time my hands and legs are tied to the wall with silver chains. Then I heard the door open, I couldn't tell who it was until they stepped into the light then I was really upset, it was luke.
"Listen I know your up set but let me explain." He stopped but quickly continued "when we started to fallow her sent, one of the female pack members found he in a shed hurt and terrified. I knew your eyes were pitch black, you were going to scare her to much so I gave you silver in a blow dart, then I went and got her, and she is in the Hospital now, but I can't let you out unless you control your wolf, and your anger." I stared at him, he was acting like a true Alpha, I was very happy and sad at the same time, I need to make sure my wolf would be ok and clam, if I go see her.
Hey
Don't you hey me, go get her I want to see her now. He yelled.
No we have to stay calm she has been though a lot, we need to take it slow, I'm not leaving until you promise you will stay calm. Do we have a deal. I asked.
Fine. He muttered and blocked me out.
"Time to go." I said to luke.
"Are you and your wolf going to stay calm, she's really scared, she won't trust any males, and is weary of females, she trusts me because I saved her, but you need to go slow." He stated very clearly.
"Yes, I can only imagine, what she went through. I will be on My best behavior, you have an Alpha's word." That was one of the most sacred promises we have. If one is to break it, they are to be demoted to Omega. We started out the door, my wolf was high with joy at the thought of seeing Hope, I just let my mind wonder as we went into the Hospital.