Chapter 10

Daniel's POV

I woke up it was 10 am, Hope was still sleeping, I was so happy when she came home. I was afraid that she would back out, and get scared. I got up and went to the shower, but just as opened the door I herd shuffling by the bed. I ran over and saw she was still sleeping, but she was drenched in sweat.
"Hope," I said shaking her shoulders.
" No!" She said, smacking my hand away. I tried to grab her hips to pull her onto me.
"No, don't touch me, I'm sorry!" She yelled at me I immediately pull my hand back, I look at her not knowing what to do, as luke came in with Abby in the same state by thrashing in his arms, but still sleeping. I pointed to the bed and he laid her down, and once she felt Hope they closed around each other hiding behind each other, still screaming.
What do we do? luke mind linked me.
I'm going to call the pack doctor, did you try and wake her up? I asked knowing the answer, so I already paged the Dr. Lucy, luke shook his head no. I ran to them trying to tear them apart, but it was no use they were stuck like glue. Finally Dr. Lucy came in, luke must have told her what happened through the mind link, becuse she came in with two syringes. She walked over to the girls and placed the shot in Abby, then Abby screams and yells at Hope,
"Run, she's got wolf's bane, Hope!" She yelled before she started to calm down, but hope got up and tried to find the door but she hit the wall. I got up to grab her but she started to thrash around so I let her go and she ran into the bathroom and closed the door. When I looked back to see luke holding crying Abby well Lucy looked for anything that could cause the pain. I turned toward the bathroom door and opened it easily and realized that she had jumped out the window, I go backing into the bedroom and look at luke, who was staring at the door where Julie was guiding Abby out, who was still crying. I looked back at luke and I said to him.
"She jumped out the window." I felt so  ashamed.