Chapter 12

I woke up to hear a bunch beeping noises and talking in a different room. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then I tried moving a limb or anything, nothing would move so I decided to eavesdrop.
"She will wake up, she was put under a lot of stress, you must be patient because she will most likely be really scared." A lady finished I think it was the she wolf that the man brought me to.
"Why do you think they acted out?" A man said I recognized his voice, he was the one who took me to the girl. Now I was really scared, then I herd the door open and I started to move, I started kicking and thrashing around as much as possible, not daring to open my eyes, then I herd.
"Is she having another episode?" The man asked.
"I'll get the shot." Said the woman calmly.
That's when I snapped my eyes open and for the first time I looked at the man and the woman. They both paused where they where, they where looking past me so I slowly turned around and what I saw scared me all the way to my bones. There, behind a curtain was Abby, looking frail and small, I rushed to her. I got so upset that I shifted by accident, now all the people that were working on her had left the room in a hurry. I jumped up by Abby and I laid right on top over her legs.
"Why is she doing that?" Asked the man who was starting to get upset.
"I-I don't know Alpha. I have never seen to girls care so much for each other. They must have gone through some thing really tough that might have brought them closer. I'm sorry Alpha." She finished. She started walking towards us, but as soon as I growled she stopped, "Hope, clam down please I need to check on Abby." She pause pointing to Abby. I jumped off the bed and started toward her I started to sniff her to see if there was any sent of the Wolf's bane they were hiding, she had nothing on her so I pushed her towards Abby. The Alpha tried to follow but I let out a loud low growl. Getting him to submit to me! I stood a little taller after that, but my tail was still between my legs. Then I herd a small sound coming from Abby, I snapped around to see her starting to wake up. I stepped between her and the girl and she gladly stepped away. I jumped up on the bed and nuzzled myself right on top of her lap. Placing my head in between her neck and shoulder. She giggled, we always did this to wake each other up after a long night. It started are day off with a giggle. Then her eyes opened slowly and then closed again.
"Really he hurt us again, and then made us get up at the butt crack of dawn." I did a wolfy laugh, she laughed back then she opened her eye all the way then she looked around her eyes and sent showing her fear, then her eyes landed on me, then she relaxed again, until she looked behind me and her eyes closed very tight this time I turned around to see the Alpha inching his way closer to us. I leaped off of Abby and landed on him. I started biting anything that came close to me when he finally stopped moving I moved away. That wasn't me that was White. Then I started pacing, until I saw the Alpha getting up looking at me with deep sarrow in is eyes, he had very small wounds. I whined and showed submission to him, it hurt me to see him sad, I got back on my bed, I crawl under the covers and shifted and I rolled over and decided to try to get some sleep.

I'm trying to update as much as possible. Im srry I'm trying not to make short chapter but I'm also trying not to end on a cliff hanger. I love you guys so much. U are awesome fans.