Chapter 13

Daniel's POV

I hated seeing her hurting like this, but she needed to know she was safe her I don't get it. I saw her three weeks ago what could happen so bad that she has formed such a close bond with Abby and is terrified of men. She looks so peaceful sleeping, then Abby started to move around in her sleep. I looked at Hope and back to Abby, I decided I'll just go make sure she ok. I started over to Abby when Hope sprung up still naked from when she shifted. She saw me near Abby and she jump and in mid air shifted she landed right in front of me. She was such a beautiful wolf, she was white with silver eyes. She was also huge she was as big as me. She just stood not growling but not looking at me. I reached down to pet her, she was so soft I can't even describe it. I herd growling at first but then she stopped and started nuzzling into me. I felt like I was going to burst with happiness this is the most contact I've had with her that she actually was not trying to get away. Then, she finally looked up at me, I smiled at her and said.
"Your beautiful!" She looked taken back by what I had said, like she was never called that. Then I saw a big wolfy grin. I laughed and she laughed to. I stopped, and she started to cower under Abby's bed. Then I realized she was scared because I stopped.
"Your wolf laugh is Amazing." I said making sure each syllable of amazing was sounded out. She came back out I started to pet her again, then she tugged lightly on my shirt pulling me towards Abby.
"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded and then jumped on Abby's lap placing her muzzle under Abby's hand and the she sneezed, getting Abby's hand all wet, she woke up and started to wipe it on Hope's fur.
"Ew! That's gross! Hope?" She paused and turned towards me, then both of their eyes glossed which ment they were mind linking each other. Finally Abby looked back to me and spoke.
"Hope would like so clothes so she can change please." Hope nodded when Abby paused "and what is your name?" She finished giving me a questioning look.
"Daniel. I will tell you more when I get back with some clothes for Hope." And with that I left the room. Knowing that slowly I can get them to trust me. Maybe the just need to remember me and everything will be ok. Yeah everything will be ok. I thought to myself, getting Hope some clothes.