Chapter 5

Daniel's POV:

"Ok, please tell me how this happened?" I asked.
"Ok. So when I was 13 I shifted like I was suppose to, I did all my homework, got straight A's, but then one day my father pulled me out of school and said I was going to start training, even though I was only 13 at the time; I just went along with it. Then the flu hit my house it killed my little brother he was 4." She paused and started to cry silently. I tried to comfort her but I didn't know how. She stopped her self and kept going. "My father really loved him, and out of gref two nights later he killed my mom, and he blamed it on me. I then got demoted to an Omega. I should have been killed but because I was Alpha Johnson's daughter they wouldn't do it. Then my father told me I has to cook for the pack and clean the houses for him to love me, and because I was only 13 at the time I did what he said. Then he started beating me and it became so bad my wolf shut down and only came out to help with some of the pain. On my mother's birthday last year, she shut down completely. I-I think she dead." She finished with more tears coming out of her eyes. She had been through so much, I'm swearing war on the Newmoon pack.
"I'm sorry, Luna." Mumbled Dr. Lucy.
"I'm not your Luna!" She yelled and truned  to me and said " and I'm not your Mate!" She yelled storming out of the room and out side, I tried to chase her but Lucy stopped me and said "She's just worked up. She won't leave the territory. Send some guys to keep an eye on her."
"Thank you." I breathed. I don't think she herd me but she truned and walked away. I mind linked some of my men and some of them had saw her leave and we're already fallowing her. I knew I need to go talk to her but I wanted her to cool down for a sec.

Sorry for the really short chapter. The next one will be longer.