Chapter 21

I was in a deep sleep when Dr. Lucy woke me up, I had forgotten that I feel asleep on her. "Honey luke is going to take you back to the pack house, unless you would like to go with Daniel, he is in the other room if you want to speak with him." She handed me clothes, I went and shifted, as I was looking in the mirror at all my scars the bruises had left me but the scars will always be there. When I walk out I went towards the room she said Daniel was in but before I could enter she said "He I'd still quite upset be careful, he is tied up with silver handcuffs." I nodded my head in response and walked in. What I saw almost brought me to my knees, he had silver handcuffs on both his hands and ankles, the room was a horrible miss everything was broken. When I walked into the room his eyes lifted to mine. Then he spoke so softly I nearly melted, "Hope, I'm sorry I should have told you."
"It's ok" I said.
"No its not, I should have told you, you had told me everything I should have-" I cut him off, I smashed my lips into his, he was shocked for a sec but soon kissed back. He bit my lip asking for entrance, I denied, which caused him to pout but seconds later he grabbed my butt making me gasp then he plunged his tongue in side my mouth. We fought for dominance. Then he left my mouth and started trailing kisses down my neck. "Can I mark you?" He asked as he kissed my sweet spot, I nodded my head yes as a groan escape through my lips. I felt his canines graze my skin, the I felt great pain then great pleasure. It was my turn, I repeated what Daniel but when I pulled out my canines, a bright light came down and pulled the red orb out of his body and left with it in her hands.
"What was that?" Fear lacing my voice.
"My evil wolf." He said simply, "You have nothing to fear you fixed something that I thought would never be fixed. Thank you." I looked at him with pure joy.
"Your very welcome." And with that I spilled a glass of water that was on the floor all over his head. "By the way, thats for grabbing my butt." He just chuckled at my comment.