Chapter 11

I remember jumping out the bathroom window, I can't belive I left Abby! I turned around but then I remembered the pact we made, we both vowed to run and go get help if we got out and other was not with us, we swore not to come back until we had help. So I decided to keep running until I found someone who just might be able to help. I ran until I couldn't run anymore then I shifted into my beautiful wolf. Her name was white, because she was pure white. She took over until we both could barely stand. We managed to get to a lake, I asked the Moongodess to bless me and Abby, then I went swimming wich felt amazing I got out shook off. Ad I started walking away, I felt a sharp needle puncture through my fur and skin. They found me!
"Naughty little wolf. You know your alpha is putting a big reward for who gets you to him, so let's go." A male voice said, I just started feeling the Wolf's bane in my blood I shifted and I laid until I heard another voice.
"Hope" the voice sounded stern and scary. I didn't bother to look I just buried my head in between my knees and started to cry. Soon I herd fighting and then it all got quiet. Then someone came and was standing over me, I tried to get away but I felt like stone. Soon I felt someone pick me up and start to carry me towards the place I fled. Then I herd more foots steps, then a bunch of wolves ran right by me. It scared me even more. Why would he bring so many to abuse me. I coward and whoever's arms were holding me, trying to disappear. It didn't work soon another she wolf came up to me, she shined a flashlight in my eye, I wimpered and tried to move away from her, could a she wolf have so much anger that they take it out on another she wolf? Soon I felt the man holding me speak to the she wolf. My limbs had just come to but I pretended they were still stone. The man soon put me down but he held onto my arms and the she wolf had my legs. Then the she wolf touched one of my bruises, it was the newest one I had, I screamed in pain. Right there was my chance, I had to take it, then man had let go of my arms to say something to the she wolf father away. I got to my knees and shift, I ran and ran, until I saw that wolves were fallowing me I stopped, and got into a fighting stance. One lunged at me but insteadof going to bite me he pushed me right into the arms of the man who had took me the first time. Then I feel someone poke a little needle into my arm I started to screaming but then everything went black.

Sorry for the short chapters. School is starting and it's getting hard to Wright. But I love you all. Please comment if you want something to happen in the book or if you have any ideas, I might add them.