Chapter 7

Daniel's POV

"Alpha Daniel. There's trouble." One of my men mind linked me.
"Where!" I said back in an Alpha tone.
"Where Hope is."
"What happened?"
"Her old pack, they had to many, and now." He trailed off.
"And now what!"
"We can't find Hope, there's blood and not all of it is her she must of put up and fight. Then I found a needle it had wolf's bane on it. She's gone Alpha. I'm sorry we tried."
"It's ok you tried your best. Is anyone hurt badly?" I mind linked, trying to calm my wolf down.
"Yes but we brought them to the pack doctor already. I also called the strongest members that want to help. They are meeting in a field 2 miles from the pack house."
"Good I'll meet you there soon."
"Yes Alpha."
I can't belive it she told me everything and then I let her get captured again. He said she put up a fight but that can't be she has no wolf she's no match, she wouldn't even be able to leave blood. Unless her wolf didn't die. I'll ask Lucy. I walked towards the Doctor's office.
"Alpha," She started dropping her gaze from mine. "How can I help you?"
"Is there anyway Hope's wolf was dormant or sleeping and not dead?" I asked.
"Well, yes, if her wolf did die she dies with it so I think her wolf just shut down with all the abuse she was getting."
"Do you think because she found her mate that, thats why her wolf is coming back?"
"Yes that would be what would wake her wolf up."
"Ok thank you"
"No problem Alpha."
I left and shifted into my wolf and ran towards the field, my second, luke told me about. When I got there half of my pack came to fight for their Luna and they hadn't even meet her yet, but they were still ready to fight. My second came and handed me some clothes, I went behind a tree and changed. When I came back out I yelled out to the pack.
"Does anyone have any ideas?"
Then I herd someone say "I have an idea." I couldn't tell who it was,
"Step forward." I said in my Alpha voice. A young boy he was new to the pack, his name is Jackson. He was a rogue until 16 then we took him in and placed him in an orphanage here on pack territory, he stayed there until he turned 18, which is the legalage for someone to live alone. "What is it!" I said starting to get impatient.
"Well at the last battle I met my mate her name is Abby she wanted to come with me but she was of scared of alpha Johnson. So she said if I need anything she would help me. I got her number but she said she would try to help us with Hope but I told her not to hurt herself. She just texted me that they were coming but we were already here. I figured we could make a trap I could go and pretended joing the pack and tell you everything I find out and then we can wait for the perfect moment to get Hope and Abby home." He finished lowering his gaze to his feet.
"I think it's an ok idea, but I don't want anyone getting hurt." I said.
"I won't. I still smell like a rogue so they will think I just need a pack. Please let me do it I know what it's like to not have your Mate by your side I want to help. Please let me." He looked into my eyes and I could see deep sadness in his eyes.
"If it is your wish, you can leave at dawn and get there in 2 days time, everyone is dismissed, you all will be let know if there is any new news." I said looking at the pack and looking at Jackson "do not tell Abby about the plan.
"Yes Alpha." He said and look right into my eyes he said, "thank you and I'm sorry." And then he turned away.
"Dismissed!" I yelled again and started back to my house to try and get some sleep.