Chapter 14

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes in my mouth gently, I shifted and changed into the clothes Daniel brought. I really feel bed for him when ever I act protective over Abby he gets very sad and I can feel it. I walk back out and Abby is looking a Daniel with a great big smile on her face. Daniel looked at me and said,
"I explained everything to Abby while you shifted. She is going to see luke now so we can talk." He said looking at his hands.
"It's ok Hope you'll be in good hands." She paused, "I promise." I looked at her, my worried look, turning into and a relived look. I waked toward them, I went to hug Abby and I whisper in her ear, "are you sure you can't stay? " I asked hope filling my voice.
"No." She said with a chuckle, then walked out the door.
"Ok, you need to sit down," He said pointing to the chair next to him, I obeyed him and sat down. "You just need to remember that I love you very much, and I would never hurt you, ever." I nodded my head, was he still going to hurt me that.
Why would he hurt you, your Mates remember. With a sigh my wolf added idiot.
Shut up! I said mentally rolling my eyes.
"So you remember every thing with Jackson, right?"
"Yes, but his name is Alpha Jackson." I said looking down. In the pack it was being disrespectful if an Omega looked anyone in the eyes. Then I felt a hand under my chin pulling my head to look at him, I still kept my eyes down.
"Don't you ever hide your face from me; please look at me I want to see those eyes." He said, I finally looked into his blue eyes. "You may remember what I am about to say, Abby did which means you still might. You had gotten away from him once and he found you," He paused looking at me expectantly, I was starting to get my memory back I remember telling him everything and then running away because I was scared he was going to hurt me. Then need getting captured by Elsa Johnson and his 30 men. I remember punching one of them in the nose so hard let me go but then they caught me again. I remember it all.

Hey guys the story is almost over I think unless you have some ideas. Please comment.