Chapter 8

"Hope. Hope, Hope wake you please." I tried opening my eyes but everything hurt. I moved my hand and touch whoever was by me. "Hope! Ok your ok, this might hurt a little, but you'll be ok, it's me Abby, ok?" I could tell she was in a state of panic. Then I felt a sharp sting on my stomach, she was put stuff on a deep cut, a scream escaped from my lips. "It's ok, I'm done." Abby said. I finally was able to open my eyes I looked at her she was in some of my old clothes.
"Why are you in those old rags?" I asked
"Um" She hesitated, this won't be good, "I'm and Omega like you now."
"How could a pack Doctor in training get demoted to an Omega?" I asked more to myself than to her.
"I tried to run away with u, and I know you didn't run away but that what I said hoping he would leave you alone but nope. I on bright side your wolf is back!" She said in an awkward voice.
"How do you know?" still doubtful, she hadn't talk to me yet.
"Because I can mind link you and kept growling at me when I tuch your wounds. Try to talk to your wolf" She urged on.
Trust me I'm here, but we need to get back to our mate and soon.
Ok but how? I asked.
I don't know she admitted but we will.
Ok I trust you. I said?
"Your right she's back!" I said to Abby.
"I knew it because in that last beating your bruises were healing faster." Abby said.
"Hope!" Alpha Johnson yelled.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Abby said, and with both giggled. Just like old times before all this.
"Hope!" He yelled again but this time in his Alpha tone.
"Coming!" I yelled and to Abby I said "be right back, hopefully." I ran down the ladder, I walked into the kitchen and I couldn't believe who was there. Alpha Johnson was talking to his second and luke he was the boy who kidnapped me the first time, why was he here? I had no time I was a hafe hour late for making breakfast. "Yes, Alpha. You called." I said trying to act like a regular girl, luke never knew my secret, and I wanted to keep it that way.
"Good, I wanted to let you know you have a new roommate, if you haven't noticed already, and your duty-free until next week. But don't go out side with out at least 4 gards." I was shocked at how nice he was treating me. It-it was like I was his real daughter.
"Thank you." I stamered.
"Your excused." He said with a flick of his hand. I took no time getting out of there. I went back up to the attic, as I walked in Abby said,
"Well, your still brething so that's good."
"I'm actually excused from all my duties for a week. It felt like I was his real daughter."
"I wonder why he said that, because he said the same thing to me."
"Something weird is going on but I really don't care let's hang out and talk for a while, then maybe we can for a run later I would love to see what my wolf looks like." I said offering a mysterious smile and she gladly returned it. We both giggled then we talked for hours on end. Then just as we were about to go for a run. Alpha Johnson came up that ladder and said something I never herd before.
"Pack your bags your moving to a better room." He said and started down the ladder. Me and Abby looked at each other and smiled and started running around the attic gather what little we had once everything was ready we started down the ladder and found 8 gards waiting for us. They were leading us to the 2nd level to a big room with a big king sized bed, one couch and a walk in closet, it was beautiful. We both thanked the gards and told them we wanted to go on a run later, they gave me a weird look because they still thought I couldn't shift.
"What side of the bed do you want? Abby asked me.
"Left" I said.
"Hey I wanted that side, but I'll take right" We both giggled. "Hey" She said.
"What?" I replied.
"You should change into you wolf here so I can see it." She asked with a big smile one her face.
"Ok, just give me a sec." I started to think about shifting. Once I felt my bones cracking and popping. I herd Abby gasp.
"Your beautiful, and huge! Let me find a mirror." She said as she left the room she came back and put it in front of me. I looked stunning. I was pure white with silver eyes. Why did I look so clean, or big!
"Wow the Moongodess blessed me" I mumbled to myself.
"She Sure did! Now go get some extra clothes so can change later I'll get the back pack." I started prancing towards the closet. I carefully grabbed the clothes and handed them to Abby then she shifted and grabbed the back pack in her teeth and we started down the stairs. When we got to the living room to get the gards Alpha Johnson was there with his second and luke, they all looked at me speachless, my old wolf was brown and a lot smaller. Finally he spoke
"I see your ready for your run." He said and as he said that 5 gards came out of the kitchen to accompany us to the lake which was where we wanted to go.
He waved and we all dipped our heads and one of the gards took our back pack they had one too and we started out the door only the 2 time since after my brother died. We all ran as fast as we could, when we made it to the lake I ran right in and started swimming. It was my favorite thing to swim in my wolf, it felt amazing to have the water flowing through my fur. After the gards put down there stuff they came in to, me and Abby started mind linking.
You should splash them. She said pointing her muzzle toward the gards that were barely getting their paws wet.
I don't know they'll be really mad
That's why you do it, it would be funny. She said giving me another nod.
Ok, ok I'll do it. Distract them please. I said giving in. She nodded her head a walked over there. I started to think on how to splash them. I decided that I was going to jump in right next them and splash them all, then as if I did it, a big splash all of them even Abby who didn't really care she was just staring at me. I mind linked her.
You saw that to. Right? I didn't jump in yet I was just thinking about it and it hapened. I said starting to panic. As the gards got out and started to shake their fur.
Please don't think I'm crazy, but I think you just control water.