Chapter 9

Up above is Hope's wolf controlling water.

Three weeks later

Turns out that one week he was nice to us was because he wanted luke to join the pack, Anyways Alpha Johnson has almost killed Abby twice and me only once, he also started to rape us and he has other men release anger on us to, I think he's to scared of my wolf to mess with me too much but he still does, he'll just give me wolf's bane in my food. I still cook and clean but he doesn't beat me as hard most the time, I take it from Abby because I'm a little stronger. He does rape me more then Abby. And turns out luke is on our side, he and Abby are the only ones that know about my  special power to control water. Luke and Abby are Mates but Alpha Johnson won't let them be in the same room unless were cleaning or cooking. Lukes Alpha Daniel is coming tonight and the rest of his pack are coming to save us three, I'm scared and starting to get second thoughts, but luke says the plan will work. The plan is that they will attack the pack  and me and Abby will pretend to fight but we'll get lost in the crowd and really run away to a meeting spot with luke. Then he will drive us to the Rolling Stone pack. Where we will be safe, I'm only going to trust luke until further notice .
Hope Alpha Johnson mind linked me.
Yes
We are being attacked. You and Abby better get down her to fight. Now!
Coming Alpha. I closed the mind link. Ever since he saw my wolf he had me and Abby training non stop and we still had to cook and clean.
"Abby," I said she looked up at me.
"Yes?" She asked
"It's time." I said she  immediately got up and grabbed a small sack with her special belongings in it. All I had was my mother's necklace that she had as a little girl and gave to me before she died. I have left it here last time so I'm happy I came back to get it. Me and Abby are going to put our stuff in the kitchen and then on our way out will pick them up. I shifted in mid air jumping out of the attic, this was the last time I was going to be here! I ran to the kitchen and put my necklace in Abby's backpack. I headed out to 'fight' or so everyone thought. Here comes the person, I have to pretend that I'm losing he will back me into the kitchen so I can grab Abby's and my stuff then we both headed out the back door. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, I was actually faster than the person that helped me excape. I slowed down, he was painting, we has made it to the truck. I went behind the truck and shifted and so did he when I got in a realised who it was, he was at the head of the pack when they took me.
"Thank you" I said to him after a minute.

"Anything for my Luna." He said with a small smile. Why did he call me that I don't care he was the only other, I trusted. Just then Abby's wolf came up, I handed her, clothes. She changed a jumped in and we started to drive, me and Abby haven't slept for 5 days straight, we started to doze off just as sleep had overtaken us, we arrived at home with Alpha Daniel and Luke waiting outside for us. Luke came and got Abby who was asleep, I wasn't asleep but I couldn't talk or open my eyes, it must be because I'm so tired. Alpha Daniel came and got me and carried in the house I didnt want him to carry me but what choice do I have, and placed me on his bed. All thought he didn't climb in like I kinda wanted him to. Instead he laid right on the floor next to me, between me and the door like he was protecting me. I didn't mind instead I let my body have the sleep it needed so  desperately.