chapter 16

Me and Abby were coming down the stairs, into the living room and we're great red by some 'hoots' and 'whistles'. I suddenly feel tight arms rap around my waist from behind, I know exactly who it is.
"You look gorgeous." He says right by my ear tickling my neck as he spoke, a little giggle escaped my mouth. Then I herd one more whistle, I turned to see luke rapped around Abby the same as me and Daniel. I herd a growl from behind me I knew it was Daniel being overly protective.
"Stop" I said in a stern voice to Daniel, "He has a mate, you know we are just close friends." It's true since I really didn't trust Daniel right away I became very close with luke. I walk up to luke and gave him a hug, then he whispered something in my ear,
"Should I make him mad?"
I mind linked him back.  Oh yah make him  jealous then I'll dump a bucket of water on him .
And in reply he let out a low growl, which made Daniel freak out and start to run over but just the some how a bucket of water got him all wet, I saw his eyes go from black to the beautiful blue eyes I know and love. I let go of luke and walked back and gave Daniel a big kiss which made his eyes start to change but I pulled away before anything could happen. I turned around just in time to see Abby smack luke upside the head. I laughed which caused me a glare from both of them. Daniel had left while I was distracted, so when he spoke it scared me.
"Time to go, Abby and luke will drive in one car and me and Hope will drive in another, with the gards fallowing us. I'm taking about 30 gards just to be safe." And with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my  favorite car that he owns, it was a black Chevy Suburban. He made sure I was comfy and he turned on my favorite station 104.9 and we left with about the other 30 men hot on our tales, my eyes started to get  heavy and eventually they closed, and I went into a restless sleep.

Hope, we're here." I woke up to my Mates beautiful voice, to only remember where I am. I jumped up in a panicked state. Daniel pulled me into his arms and started whispering encouraging things into my ear. I had started to clam down, when I herd his dreaded voice.
"Why are you on my territory?" I wimpered at his voice, and started to back away. "Why?" He demanded in his Alpha voice, which caused me to bow down and show submission. Then I herd a growl from behind me, and I fell to the ground and cowered. Wondering where my mate was, did he abandoned. Just then I felt some one pick me up, thinking it was Alpha Johnson I screamed, then I herd my Mates voice in my head.

Stay strong. I'll be there soon.  And as soon as he was there he was gone. I couldn't do anything, then Alpha Johnson spoke.
"Aw your little alpha can't save you now can he?" He asked in a mocking tone.  I just stayed quiet knowing that would be better. "Still not talk uh." He said dragging me up to my attic. I was alone, completely and utterly alone.

Love you guys