Arriving at earth.

Alarms blaring, lights flashing the emergency evacuation warning screaming. Celestial fighting to save the ship as it enters earth's atmosphere growling in frustration she slams her fist on the eject button. Shooting from the ship twisting in the air she steadied herself as she avoided the pieces of the ship as it broke apart. Growling to herself. 'At least I survived this time.' Gaining her bearings she flies off in search of a place to cocoon herself to become one with the planet. The air heavy in her lungs. Celestial finds a old abandoned house, taking a few moments to see it any fresh scents were around. Satisfied that they were old enough Celestial walks inside to a room. She begins to cocoon herself to become one with the planet, finishing up with her head her body begins to tingle as she drifts off to sleep.

Jake was sitting at his desk with a decision to make, a wolf had become a traitor and was going to give their location and pack size to the humans.

Rubbing his head his Beta Logan walks in. "Alpha, unknown scent was detected but it disappeared just as fast as it appeared."

Jake nods and says with a small amount of anger.
"Ok keep me posted. And tell the patrols if it appears again I want to know right away."

Logan nods. "Yes Alpha." Logan turns and leaves to do as Alpha had instructed him.

Waking Celestial rips open the cocoon the air already feeling better in her lungs. Food was now the necessity as she shakes and sends debris everywhere. Gliding outside she lays down as she plans her search for food, what was even considered food here and how to find it were the questions on her mind. Smelling a animal Celestial's heart begins to race as the thought of food filled her mind, she growls in frustration because it was a predator scent she had uncovered.

The patrol links to Jake.
*Alpha the unknown scent has returned. Much stronger than before.*

Jake links back.
*How strong? Where are you?*

Jake, Logan and four other wolves race to the patrols location. The wind shifts and a beautiful scent fills Jake's nose his wolf goes crazy screaming 'Mate' Jake goes to full speed and leaves the others behind.

Logan links to the others.
*Move now, prepare for battle!*

Unknown to both Jake and Celestial mates were about to find each other.

Jake, Logan and the other four wolves arrive at the patrols location.

Jake links to the others.
*Stay here and wait for my signal.*

Jake was about to find his mate and he was unaware that his mate was a dragon. But not just any dragon. Celestial was about to come face to face with her mate how would she react?

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you
SilverStoryDragon.