Welcome home

Jake had kissed Celestial and as they walk back to the pack house his hand was on her back. Celestial's heart was thumping in her chest from when he made contact by kissing her. That kiss sent what felt like a bolt of electricity through her.

Arriving at the pack house Jake smiles and says.
"Welcome home Celestial."

Celestial looks at the house and is stunned by the size. It was huge, three floors, beautiful colonial mansion style. Celestial sees pack members going about their daily routines.

Jake calls out.
"Jenny, Lisa, Samantha come take Luna and bathe her. Logan get the pack doctor."

Jenny, Lisa and Samantha come take Celestial inside her long slender body fitting through the door without problems. She didn't want to leave Jake but allowed them to take her to a massive bathroom. Getting in the tub the warm water felt so good as it helped relax her. Letting herself be washed Celestial could only stand and enjoy the bath.

One of the females says.
"Oh how beautiful our Luna is."

Celestial felt herself warm with pride because of the complement only wincing when they hit a injury.

Lisa says with a small amount of fear.
"Sorry if we are hurting you Luna. We are being as careful as possible."

Celestial smiles and says with a loving voice.
"No problem, you are doing your best. Thank you for the bath I feel so much better now."

Before Lisa could answer there is a knock at the door. A calm female voice on the other side says.
"Pack doctor, can I come in?"

Lisa looks at the door and says.
"Come in Dana. Luna is in the bathtub."

The door opens and a beautiful female about the same age as Jake walks in with a smile.
"Hello Luna my name is Dana. I'm the pack doctor, may I look at your tail? Alpha wants me to check your injuries."

Celestial nods as Dana puts a medical bag on the floor. For some reason Celestial couldn't get past how much Dana looked like Jake in human form.

Celestial looks at Dana.
"Would it be easier for you to check my injuries out of the tub?"

Dana nods and smiles.
"Yes it would. I love the color of your scales such a beautiful pearl white color."

After letting the water drip from her back into the tub Celestial steps out and stands there for Dana.

Dana shakes her head and chuckles.
"The cuts are all superficial a simple cleaning will suffice. These burns however are a different story how did you get them? Sorry about the stinging Alpha said that he wanted me to make sure that there was no chance of infection."

Celestial winced slightly as the cuts did sting a little.
"I got them when my ship broke up and went down over the ocean. I didn't know it was this bad, but I feel it now. Dana would it be easier for you to finish checking me in my human form?"

Dana nods and smiles.
"Yes it would. Let me check these burns on your tail quickly." After a quick look Dana smiles at Celestial and says.
"Ok shift please."
As Dana waited for Celestial to shift she dug through her medical bag for a urine sample cup.

When Dana said to Celestial shifts to her human and looks in the mirror. Admiring her human body which looked different this time.

Dana hands Celestial the cup and with a smile says.
"Sample please."

Celestial nods being a scientist herself she understood what Dana wanted.

Dana smiles at Celestial when she gets the sample and says.
"When we get done you can go see Alpha. He has been doing nothing but whining about how he misses you and how he hasn't been kissed by Luna yet. He also wanted to bathe you but we have a traitor."

Celestial's heart quickened when Dana said Jake wanted to bathe her. Then the mention of the traitor made her wonder why anyone would want to hurt there wonderful people.

Lisa giggles and says.
"Here Luna these are Alpha's clothes. He said you can use them."

Celestial looks at the clothes and smiles. In her hands was a pair of boxers, a t-shirt with a dragon on it and a pair of long shorts also with a dragon on one side.

Please remember to vote and comment.
The picture above is what is on the t-shirt.

Thank you for reading and commenting, voting.

SilverStoryDragon.