Love By The Lake

Jake smiles and takes Celestial to the forest by a lake. Celestial looks around amazed how much the forest looks like the forest from her planet.
"This is beautiful Jake, it looks like home."

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial he strips and before she could move he was under her licking her intimate area, he slides his tongue inside her and licks her clit. Celestial moans as Jake starts his sweet torture Celestial was going to return the sweet torture to him. Celestial adjusts her position and gently takes his member into her mouth. Jake smiles and gets a little more aggressive with the pleasuring of Celestial, her sucking on him was almost too much. Celestial growls as Jake gets more aggressive with the pleasuring of her, in return she slowly starts using her power on him. It was how the females of her species decided how pregnant they wanted to become. It was going to make Jake have multiple climaxes, thereby increasing the chance of more than two eggs. Celestial growls as Jake continues her body starting to climax, Jake grunts in pleasure as Celestial continues sucking and tugging on his member. Jake moans as he starts his climax but he holds it back wanting Celestial to fully climax.
Celestial growls through the link.
*Let go don't fight it.*
Celestial starts swirling her tounge around Jake's member making sure to lick on the most sensitive part his tip.

Jake groans and cries out in pleasure as he climaxes, he had Celestial's climax flowing trying to lap up every drop of the sweet juices flowing out of her. Celestial growls as Jake released his seed into her mouth. She greedily drank his warm seed savoring the flavor. Celestial wanted more but she also wanted to satisfy her burning desire between her legs.

Jake gently puts Celestial on her back and slides his member into her womanhood and starts thrusting. Celestial growls in pleasure she wanted his hot seed, she wanted his beast.

Jake shifts and licks Celestial's nose. He smiles and says through the link.
*I want to hear you scream in sexual pleasure.*

As Jake thrusts continue Celestial cries out in pleasure.
*Yes! Yes! Fill me with your love!*

Jake gives Celestial what she wanted. Because of the sucking Jake climaxes his seed flows into her. Celestial climaxes when she feels Jake's seed.

Jake growls and says through the link.
*Turn up the power you are using on me. I want you to try and max it out.*

Celestial turns it up as he requested. Celestial moans in pleasure as Jake continues thrusting. Celestial digs her claws into the ground as her body is slammed with wave after wave of pleasure. Jake was groaning in pleasure as he continues thrusting into Celestial.

Celestial felt like she was on clouds and that is where she wanted to be. Celestial gasps in pleasure as Jake releases his seed into her again. Jake was groaning as he continues pushing himself past his limits.

Celestial gathers him up as she takes her power away from him. She knew Jake was getting tired. Gliding skyward Celestial wanted Jake to finish by the light of the full moon.

As Jake continues thrusting he cries out in pleasure as he releases into Celestial three more times.

Panting heavily Jake smiles and says through the link.
*That was amazing.* His member still inside of Celestial as he finishes releasing his seed into her.

Celestial kisses Jake and holds him close as she starts to return to the pack house.
*That was amazing love. You lasted much longer than I expected*

James had emerged from his cocoon and talked with Logan.

Celestial silently flies through the house to their room still holding Jake.

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial his arms around Celestial.
*Tomorrow morning I have to meet with James and decided if he will be part of the pack.*

Celestial nods as she puts Jake in bed and lays beside him. Celestial had been thinking about turning Jake to dragon but she didn't know if he could control both wolf and dragon. Another concern was would his wolf and dragon get along or would they fight each other? Celestial makes up her mind she was going to change him and if needed give his wolf no choice but to accept his dragon that he would receive. It was the only way to keep her species from falling into extinction. Celestial knew that she would be putting a great deal of responsibility on Jake's shoulders but she knew by watching him as Alpha he was ready and able to handle it.

Jake smiles and kisses Celestial.
"I would love to be part dragon, but I just don't know how it could be done. And James I am curious about if he will take a female from the pack as mate."

Celestial nods in agreement.
"That is a good question. I would think so, but I really don't know."

Jake smiles and cuddles up with Celestial.
"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow I have a decision to make, depending on what James says."

Celestial nods and cuddles with Jake.
"Goodnight love.

Talk about a romp in the woods Celestial was pregnant or eggnant before but how eggnant was she now?

Celestial was planning on making Jake part dragon.

Jake was exhausted from the romp by the lake. The scent of Celestial being sweaty and the pheromones coming from her was relaxing and exciting at the same time.

Next chapter is where Celestial goes on a hunt and discovers a secret about one of the strongest female warriors in the pack.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to comment and vote.

SilverStoryDragon